Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Wendy H.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely love this product! It is always extremely fresh and delicious! Couldn't ask for better!
Manuela S.
I love strawberry cheesecake so this is perfect I eat this all the time it is great tasting
Mayra R.
If there is a dessert you could eat every day it would be ice cream! It's my Achilles heel, and like Breyers's there is ... the cheesecake is one of my favorites is super rich! I never miss home! I highly recommend you will not be disappointed!
Humairaa M.
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream?!! I die over this every time I purchase it. I love the creamy texture and all the mixture of flavours in my mouth together. Whilst watching Netflix or doing some work, abit on the side doesn't hurt !
Chardel F.
Webbwood, ON
Wow... Just wow... So yummy! Rich creamy texture just the right amount of sweet and the flavour? Right out of nature itself! Want to treat yourself?
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Freaking out about how awesomeness it is go try it ladies it's so amazing.not pricey either.great cuz spring then summer.this is excellent.
Rocío B.
Granada
Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo Buenísimo