Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
When I'm in the mood for ice cream, i buy this flavor and it’s devoured by the end of the day when my family opens it. Yum!
Amanda P.
Kenmore , NY
This is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream, Breyers does not skimp on the chunks of cheesecake which is important.
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
This was so disappointing. Does not compare to Ben &Jerry’s at all the cheesecake pieces just didn't belong w the rest
Caitlin D.
PHOENIX, AZ
Yum! Seriously not sure what else I'm supposed to say but if you haven't had this, you're missing out. Get you some!
Denisse V.
Tavares, FL
When I'm on the kick of something sweet and fruity I like me some of this ice cream is so cream and so rich in flavor
Beverly F.
Leesburg, FL
I love bryers they have the best flavors for certain cream the Reese's one is my favorite.my boyfriend lives the oreo
audrey d.
Have not yet tried but i cant wait too officially try it , looks very d e l i c i o u s 😍😍 makes my mouth water 💦💦
Jocelyn F.
I just tried this Ice cream the other day and I Actually really liked it. It was delicious. Will be buying it Again
Christine M.
This ice cream was absolotely delicious. It has little bits of strawberry cheesecake it is that creamy goodness!!
Emily C.
Macon
This is my favorite flavor. It has little bite sized cheesecake bits in it. It can be found at publix or Walmart