Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love this! So good, could eat it all day, everday if it was possible! My family fights over this brand and flavor. Delicious!
member-a148b
member-a148b
Love the taste, texture, and amount of cheesecake pieces in the ice cream. I'm not impressed with the price but I love when I see it's on sale!!
audrey d.
audrey d.
Have not yet tried but i cant wait too officially try it , looks very d e l i c i o u s 😍😍 makes my mouth water 💦💦
Emily C.
Emily C.
Macon
This is my favorite flavor. It has little bite sized cheesecake bits in it. It can be found at publix or Walmart
Christine M.
Christine M.
This ice cream was absolotely delicious. It has little bits of strawberry cheesecake it is that creamy goodness!!
Idaliz R.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
My absolute favorite ice cream flavor! It's inexpensive and taste amazing!!! This is the ice cream I always get.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Kenmore , NY
This is one of my favorite flavors of ice cream, Breyers does not skimp on the chunks of cheesecake which is important.
Beverly F.
Beverly F.
Leesburg, FL
I love bryers they have the best flavors for certain cream the Reese's one is my favorite.my boyfriend lives the oreo
Jocelyn F.
Jocelyn F.
I just tried this Ice cream the other day and I Actually really liked it. It was delicious. Will be buying it Again
Joyce R.
Joyce R.
Stanton
Very delicious if u love strawberrys then this is what you need to indulge in very good smooth going here