Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
So good! This flavor is really yummy with fresh strawberry syrup or preserves on top. Wish they made a way for the carton to stay fresh longer in the freezer!
Brittany G.
I'm not a fan of Brewers ice cream, but this is by far one of the best I've ever had. I love he chunks of cheesecake and Graham crackers. And oh so creamy!!
Erica W.
Ok... this is a perfect midnight snack is what I call it. Has the right amount of cheesecake chunks and it is Soft! I always eat it out of a waffle bowl!!
member-a148b
Love the taste, texture, and amount of cheesecake pieces in the ice cream. I'm not impressed with the price but I love when I see it's on sale!!
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
Great flavor and chunks of cheesecake folded into the ice cream makes the experience much better. I would definitely recommend bryers ice cream.
bre m.
If you haven't had it before you need to!! You can never go wrong with strawberry cheesecake! I loge the little bite sized cheesecake pieces
Tiffany C.
Dundalk, MD
This ice cream is sooo good! I love it! It's definitely a go to ice cream for me. I usually get a thing of it at least once a month. :)
Kionna D.
Cake an ice cream is always a plus. But to have together is even better. True to taste it's good. Some what easy to find in stores.
Amanda K.
Chardon, OH
Very creamy and good strawberry flavor, but wish it had a stronger cheesecake flavor! Not my favorite brand but it comes close!
Hannah G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Love this! So good, could eat it all day, everday if it was possible! My family fights over this brand and flavor. Delicious!