Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Brittany G.
Brittany G.
I'm not a fan of Brewers ice cream, but this is by far one of the best I've ever had. I love he chunks of cheesecake and Graham crackers. And oh so creamy!!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Ok... this is a perfect midnight snack is what I call it. Has the right amount of cheesecake chunks and it is Soft! I always eat it out of a waffle bowl!!
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Vinton, OH
Great flavor and chunks of cheesecake folded into the ice cream makes the experience much better. I would definitely recommend bryers ice cream.
bre m.
bre m.
If you haven't had it before you need to!! You can never go wrong with strawberry cheesecake! I loge the little bite sized cheesecake pieces
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Dundalk, MD
This ice cream is sooo good! I love it! It's definitely a go to ice cream for me. I usually get a thing of it at least once a month. :)
Kionna D.
Kionna D.
Cake an ice cream is always a plus. But to have together is even better. True to taste it's good. Some what easy to find in stores.
yazmin i.
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
When I'm in the mood for ice cream, i buy this flavor and it’s devoured by the end of the day when my family opens it. Yum!
Meleika V.
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
This was so disappointing. Does not compare to Ben &Jerry’s at all the cheesecake pieces just didn't belong w the rest
Denisse V.
Denisse V.
Tavares, FL
When I'm on the kick of something sweet and fruity I like me some of this ice cream is so cream and so rich in flavor
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
PHOENIX, AZ
Yum! Seriously not sure what else I'm supposed to say but if you haven't had this, you're missing out. Get you some!