Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

kaycie s.
kaycie s.
Lakewood, WA
This ice cream is amazing I love the cheesecake chucks in it not a bad price so good with the strawberry swirl and cheesecake bites could eat over and over again also I would recommend this to everyone
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Elkton , MD
My favorite dessert! Most of my favorite ice cream flavors come from bryers ! This is definitely in the top! I love texture to my ice cream. Chunks of cake or candy just complete it for me!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I usually don't enjoy desserts with fruit in them,but this proved me so wrong. It is absolutely delicious. It even has little bite size pieces of cheesecake. What's not to love?!
Carline A.
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
This is a very good one if u like cheesecake and ice cream...It has swirls of strawberry sauce. Soooo good. I havent had it in a while..but its a great treat. When i do.👍👅👌
Damaris O.
Damaris O.
Ocala, FL
Has the perfect blend of cheese cake bits inside❤ the flavor is amazing. If someone doesn't take this ice cream away from me, I will finish it all by myself lol. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Amee R.
Amee R.
Rockwell, NC
This is the best I always find my self getting this.thisis smooth and has great flavor I just love it but I have to watch what I'm doing or I sit and eat the whole thing.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I love this flavor because they give you a lot of cheesecake pieces, and the strawberry flavor is so good! It's not so much healthy, but it's a good cheat day snack!
Jasmine  W.
Jasmine W.
I purchased this like a year ago from my local grocery store and I fell in love with it. It's so delicious. It's not healthy but it's so good. It has ingredients that we can pronounce l.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Blacksburg, SC
One of my go to ice creams! So delicious! Very great strawberry flavor with chunks of cheesecake! If you love strawberry cheesecake this will be your new favorite!
Samaria R.
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
So good! This flavor is really yummy with fresh strawberry syrup or preserves on top. Wish they made a way for the carton to stay fresh longer in the freezer!