Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub

BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Melissa R.
Love that they came out with this flavor. It's pretty good, a little on the sweet side. It left my mouth pretty dry. I am assuming that's due to the sweetness. Overall it was pretty tasty, not sure if I'd buy again.
Julie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The combination of strawberry and cheesecake is an undeniable match made in heaven. Breyers and Sara Lee hit it out of the park with this one it stays soft enough to scoop even straight out of the freezer. Definitely on my list of summer fav flavors.
Athena S.
This sweet treat tastes like dairy queens cheesequake blizzards. Absolutely love the cheesecake bites and the sweet fresh taste of berries. Great for a night in watching a movie. I would definitely buy it again!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
My favorite ice cream! The taste of this is unreal and will get anyone hooked once they try it. It's a great treat to have every now and then. It's a little more pricier but I'm ok with that because it's so good.
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
I never thought you could incorporate cheese cake into ice cream but dreyers had made that happen! The gram cracker isn't app mushy. But the strawberry is very sweet. Great concept with the vanilla ice cream though.
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
I was really happy with the flavor of this ice cream. The only problem I had with it was the texture of the crust of the cheesecake. The actual cake portion of it was really good but the crust was too hard. But I do recommend this ice cream.
Natalia W.
Campbellsvlle, KY
You can't go wrong with any type or brand of ice cream. This one is amazing thought.... I'm a big fan of strawberry cheesecake but to have it in an ice cream form is a bonus. Yes I would purchase again.
Valyncia D.
If your a strawberry cheesecake lover than this ice cream is definitely right up your alley! I love that you can actually taste chunks of the cheesecake paired with the streaks of strawberry sauce.
Chrystal G.
Chase City, VA
After always passing this by while grocery shopping I just decided to get it and give it a try even though I'm not a huge fan of cheesecakes. However after tasting this I'm not really a fan of this ice cream.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Love strawberry cheesecake ice cream. The swirl of strawberries with a clean vanilla cream flavor. But the BEST part are the pieces of CHEESECAKE ..yesss!!!! It's never too cold for ice cream.