BY BREYERS

Per 1/2 Cup Serving: 130 Calories, 2.5g Sat Fat--13% DV, 50mg Sodium--2% DV, 15g Sugars. see more...

Melissa M.
Thanks Breyers for taking my 2 favorite desserts and marrying them into a perfect sinfully delicious end of day treat. Totally affordable and makes it easy for me to have my cake and I've cream all in one
Tasia B.
Charlotte, NC
How many languages can you say the word "delicious"? Each bite is filled with just pure yumminess, and I'm hoping that they never ever take this brand off the market!
Maria S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Can’t say enough about this one! Favorite dessert for me! I love any cheesecake flavored icecreams! It just tastes amazing. It’s a little bit more sweet than i like it to be! But it has big chunks of cheesecake in it! Very good!
Dollie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The ice cream was okay not the worst I've had but it had no strawberry flavor at all. The only thing good about it was the cheesecake bits and i don't even like cheesecake like that. And there wasn't any actual strawberries just strawberry gel that you get in the store to make strawberry shortcake. so i wouldn't recommend.  Breyers Blasts!® Sara Lee® Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Dessert 1.5 qt. Tub
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
This ice cream is proof that there is still good in the world. This is the perfect creamy confectionery delight mixed with the world best dessert. Nothing gets better than this.. well except for baby pandas and Bryers Girls scout, Thin Mint ice cream. Ahhhhh heavenly.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I personally love Breyers Ice Cream. I really love this flavor. It has lots of little cheesecake bites all through the ice cream . I do wish it had a bit more Strawberry in it though. You barely taste the strawberry.  Other then that it is a perfect taste of Heaven.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have some of this in my freezer at home as we speak. This stuff is delicious! The price is a big pro and the only con I know of is they are kinda stingy with the cheesecake bites! I've been buying this for years regardless! I highly recommend to anyone who loves cheesecake!!
Autumn E.
I loved the flavor of this one. Very sweet and rich. It is super cheap for ice cream, but I personally prefer a harder consistency. It is made with real milk, so that is good. I would definitely buy this again, but would prefer Hershey's if not on a budget.
Marlen S.
N Hollywood, CA
I really enjoy this iccream. It's vanilla with swirls of strawberry. The best part is the small square pieces of cheesecake chunks. The strawberry adds the sweetness to the icecream. It is very affordable, but it can also melt quickly once it's served.
Leandra T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor of this ice cream is amazing and exactly as described. Perfectly creamy and comes out of the container easily. Tastes amazing, and the chunks of cheesecake are the perfect touch. Will definitely have to buy this one again.