Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Brandi M.Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Denise C.Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Andrea B.

BY BREYERS #92 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Blasts™! Reese's™ Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups™ Ice Cream.

Peanut butter light ice cream* with Reese's™ peanut butter cup pieces and a fudge swirl.

Not a light food.

*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 45% fewer calories than a range of full fat ice creams. see more...

Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz
  • "breyers is one of my favorite ice-cream ever is so creamy and they have a huge selection of flavors I recommend you to try them if you are a peanut butter lover this ice cream is the right one for you " in 3 reviews
  • "One of my most guilty pleasures is Reeses peanut butter cups.. another is Ice Cream... put them together." in 1 review
  • "I don't think you could go wrong with this." in 1 review
  • "For the most part i's just the ice cream you taste, and then after a while you get a HUGE chunk and it's too much." in 1 review
Laney O.
This ice cream doesn’t taste like peanut butter cups. It tastes like mocha. I️ really don’t like the flavor. It comes in a pretty big container, and it’s not too expensive, but it was a disappointment and I️ won’t be buying it again.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Hands down one of my favorite ice creams to buy is buyers Reese cup ice cream! Ugh lol I am all thee time buying it durning the summer and winter months! Best Reese cup ice cream to buy is BUYERS YALL
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, so when it was put into an Ice Cream, I had to buy it & it was Awesome!!!! [product:breyers-blasts!-reese's-peanut-butter-cups-48-oz]
maya a.
Phoenix, AZ
This is another one of my favorite ice cream brands! It taste so good!!! I would have to say this ice cream melts really fast:( it can be out for around five minutes and it’ll be really mushy. If your an ice cream lover and a chocolate lover get this!!!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite ice cream. The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is the best. I also just love Breyers ice cream in general. I usually get it at Walmart, because it is cheaper than Giant Eagle. I would definitely recommend it to others in the future.
Caitlin R.
Wooster, OH
Love this flavor of ice cream! We have bought several times and will definitely buy again. Tastes just like Reese’s candy and has delicious chunks of the candy. I️ would definitely recommend and buy again!
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
I believe this is the kind of ice cream I bought a couple weeks ago, it was pretty good. I love really sweet things so I decided to give this a go and I would for sure purchase this again when I'm in the mood of a sweet treat.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
No artificial Growth hormones, not so great, not a strong peanut butter flavor, not creamy. Got it at Target stores but also available at Publix supermarkets, usually on sale with their famous BOGO, coupons often offer as well
Vicky K.
Annapolis, MD
My daughter loved it.. i did not like the consistency of it.. i did get it on sale so it was a good price.. will not buy if full price.. just stop and serve very easy for my daughter to get herself a treat
Such a good ice cream.   I love the flavors of the peanut butter and chocolate ice cream not just vanilla it's very creamy and the peanut swirls or would make this product even better than others