Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Denise C.Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Brandi M.Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Andrea B.

BY BREYERS #60 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Blasts™! Reese's™ Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups™ Ice Cream.

Peanut butter light ice cream* with Reese's™ peanut butter cup pieces and a fudge swirl.

Not a light food.

*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 45% fewer calories than a range of full fat ice creams. see more...

Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz
  • "breyers is one of my favorite ice-cream ever is so creamy and they have a huge selection of flavors I recommend you to try them if you are a peanut butter lover this ice cream is the right one for you " in 3 reviews
  • "One of my most guilty pleasures is Reeses peanut butter cups.. another is Ice Cream... put them together." in 1 review
  • "For the most part i's just the ice cream you taste, and then after a while you get a HUGE chunk and it's too much." in 1 review
  • "I don't think you could go wrong with this." in 1 review
Christine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Why get a Mcflurry when you can literally make your own ice cream at home? I trust this brand out of all the ice cream brands because I’ve been eating it since I was a kid. Also this flavor is true to what it says it is. If I want Reesie’s and ice cream I get this stuff.
maya a.
Phoenix, AZ
This is another one of my favorite ice cream brands! It taste so good!!! I would have to say this ice cream melts really fast:( it can be out for around five minutes and it’ll be really mushy. If your an ice cream lover and a chocolate lover get this!!!
Sarah S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite ice cream. The mix of chocolate and peanut butter is the best. I also just love Breyers ice cream in general. I usually get it at Walmart, because it is cheaper than Giant Eagle. I would definitely recommend it to others in the future.
Ashlyn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
My absolute favorite ice cream from the freezer section. There are usually a lot of chunks of frozen Reese's in the ice cream (who doesn't like frozen Reese's?!), and the peanut butter ice cream is so delicious (and reduced fat/calories!).
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
One of my favorite candy flavored ice creams! It’s really good because the flavor is there and they have real candy chunks. I love to serve it to guests and make our own at home blizzards and shakes with this product. Really tasty!!
Keylee P.
This ice cream lasted a solid 2 days in our freezer before it was completely devoured. It was so good and we don’t get ice cream often, so this was a real treat. I would definitely recommend this if you love Reese’s and ice cream!
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've had this ice cream only once before and it was actually pretty good. If I do purchase again which I probably will I need to remember to not put it in the deep freeze. Its good at a soft serve phase but not completely frozen
Heather D.
Garnet Valley , PA
I love the pack of peanut butter in this ice cream. This ice cream brand is some of the richest. It is a bit pricey but it goes on sale. I suggest you try it if you have not yet done so. They have a ton of flavors.
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
I believe this is the kind of ice cream I bought a couple weeks ago, it was pretty good. I love really sweet things so I decided to give this a go and I would for sure purchase this again when I'm in the mood of a sweet treat.
Vicky K.
Parkville, MD
My daughter loved it.. i did not like the consistency of it.. i did get it on sale so it was a good price.. will not buy if full price.. just stop and serve very easy for my daughter to get herself a treat