BY BREYERS #92 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Blasts™! Reese's™ Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups™ Ice Cream.

Peanut butter light ice cream* with Reese's™ peanut butter cup pieces and a fudge swirl.

Not a light food.

*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 45% fewer calories than a range of full fat ice creams. see more...

Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz
  • "breyers is one of my favorite ice-cream ever is so creamy and they have a huge selection of flavors I recommend you to try them if you are a peanut butter lover this ice cream is the right one for you " in 3 reviews
  • "For the most part i's just the ice cream you taste, and then after a while you get a HUGE chunk and it's too much." in 1 review
  • "One of my most guilty pleasures is Reeses peanut butter cups.. another is Ice Cream... put them together." in 1 review
  • "I don't think you could go wrong with this." in 1 review
Melyssa D.
Morrisville
Might be biased since anything reese is my absolute favorite. But breyers really out does themselves with this one! So much more flavor and Reese’s than other brands. This is always a comfort food for me and they have the best deals (usually buy two for $5) so it’s a no brainer! Would def recommend to all my peanut butter loving peeps
nelly  g.
Peanut butter is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. Love how many chucks of peanut butter cups are in this brand. I got a coupon for a free ice cream and I choose the snickers 2 in 1 blend. Very flavorful just what I was expecting. Definitely recommend this brand. Thank you Influenster for my free ice cream! Enjoyed very much.
Malina r.
hewitt
This ice cream is addictive. I love the smooth rich peanut butter ice cream and the chunks of Reese’s in there. It’s heavenly. It’s best to get this one on sale since breyers is expensive. I would highly recommend for ice cream and Reese’s lovers.
Kayla J.
Corning, NY
Peanut butter is my weakness and this ice cream really hits the spot! I even have my boyfriend hooked on it! Great at any time and the peanut butter is endless! Definitely worth a repurchase! If you haven’t yet, give it a try!
Laney O.
This ice cream doesn’t taste like peanut butter cups. It tastes like mocha. I️ really don’t like the flavor. It comes in a pretty big container, and it’s not too expensive, but it was a disappointment and I️ won’t be buying it again.
Lo Más Trendy 1.
Doral , FL
I LOVE ICE CREAM... that’s not a secret... but I have to admit that my favorite isn’t this one... I like the texture and the flavor but this brand is marketing Reese chunky ice but it doesn’t have a lot of Reese pieces...
Samantha R.
New York
Delicious! Now that they came out with the BLAST! range I don’t have to dig for those nuggets of candy. Solid ratio of ice cream to the actual reason I bought this ice cream: the Reese’s!!
Maria m.
This is one of my favorite ice creams and flavor it tastes just like the candy bar and is affordable, if you love chocolate this one is a must try, I highly recommend it
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
I like this ice cream, it’s very innovative. It has pieces of Reese’s which go great with the ice cream. However, if you eat too much you will most likely get bored of it. The only downside for me when it comes to chocolate ice cream is that I have to drink water to wash down all the chocolate.
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This stuff is seriously the best, I love the taste of it. I don’t love how it gets after you open it but it taste amazing. I can sit and eat so much of this! We love it
Erin P.
London, ON
Can you taste the peanut butter alot?