Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Brandi M.Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Denise C.Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz uploaded by Andrea B.

BY BREYERS #82 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Blasts™! Reese's™ Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups™ Ice Cream.

Peanut butter light ice cream* with Reese's™ peanut butter cup pieces and a fudge swirl.

Not a light food.

*The light ice cream in this product has 65% less fat and 45% fewer calories than a range of full fat ice creams. see more...

Breyers Blasts! Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 48 oz
  • "breyers is one of my favorite ice-cream ever is so creamy and they have a huge selection of flavors I recommend you to try them if you are a peanut butter lover this ice cream is the right one for you " in 3 reviews
  • "One of my most guilty pleasures is Reeses peanut butter cups.. another is Ice Cream... put them together." in 1 review
  • "For the most part i's just the ice cream you taste, and then after a while you get a HUGE chunk and it's too much." in 1 review
  • "I don't think you could go wrong with this." in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
It tastes exactly like a frozen Reese's cup. It's perfect on a hot day when you want something chocolatey and cold.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Thorn Hill , TN
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream it's hard to find in my local grocery stores. It's better than mayfield ice cream.
Teresa N.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
This flavor used to be a favorite of mine but the last few times I bought it the fudge ripple over took everything else. I am not a huge fan of chocolate ice cream and bought it for the peanut butter flavor, but even tasting the peanut butter cups was hard with all the strong fudge flavor.
Ëlysapeth S.
Ëlysapeth S.
Kettering
I literally just finished a bowl of this and it was delicious. I would share a picture but no one wants to see my empty bowl. If you are a peanut butter fan this ice cream is for you. Mildly peanut buttery ice cream with huge chunks of peanut butter cups can't be beat!
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Talcott, WV
Foodie Expert
This is a great choice if you love Reese cups. The peanut butter flavor of the ice cream is smooth and very flavorful. It's loaded with Reese cups with is nice considering most brands do not put much in thier containers. The price point is good for what you get.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love ice cream? And who doesn't like recess peanut butter cups?! Well I love both and they taste amazing together! The ice cream balances the chocolate and chocolate balances the ice cream! I would definitely recommend buying this flavor!
Krystal R.
Krystal R.
Foodie Expert
This Reese's infused ice cream is the best one yet. I am definitely a repeat consumer of this one product. No other brand of ice cream has a better Reese's infused recipe. I love this one the most and will always get this one.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
Foodie Expert
Best Ice cream brand ever. I love anything peanut butter cups or chocolate ice cream. I'm a repeat consumer and it's great price! Love the taste quality! Doesn't compare to any other ice cream. I recommend it to anyone.
melody c.
melody c.
Cape Coral, FL
Foodie Expert
Finally both my favs paired up this sweet treat will have your taste buds watering for more. My seeet tooth comes out every time I have this in the house! It's so hard not to eat the whole tub. If you like ice cream and Reese then this is an ice cream for you!
Rachelle C.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
I was very surprised with how much the ice cream actually tasted like peanut butter! I really liked it. I wish there was more reeses throughout the ice cream, but overall it was good. I would recommend this flavor!