Breyers Blasts! Dairy Dessert Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar uploaded by Emily G.

BY BREYERS

Breyers® Blasts!™ Heath™ Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Heath™ toffee pieces and a caramel swirl in toffee frozen dairy dessert.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Kristina C.
Yes, this is a "frozen dairy dessert" and not actually ice cream, but it is very delicious. It has caramel swirls and bits of Heath Bar mixed in. If you like chocolate and caramel, this is right up your alley. This is great served up on a waffle cone, but is yummy all on its own. I usually buy this from the frozen section at Walmart. The price there is reasonable, but I won't usually buy it if it costs more than $5.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Love all of the different flavors this company makes in ice cream but this one is definitely one of my most favorites. I normally buy this product at Walmart or marcs near my house. They always have a large selection of different flavors in the isles and I can’t help but buy a different flavor every time I go to the store.
Jessica R.
Pasadena, CA
What can be better than heath candy in ice cream? A combination of two of my favorite things. I am ice cream obsessed. Delicious and for a great price. Always in my shopping cart! I will continue to buy and I recommend it to others! My favorite dessert to share with my husband.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria , VA
Im an ice cream lover! But breyers is my favorite brand. They’re cheap and delicious. They have so many different flavors of ice cream. The ones with candy In it are always loaded so every bite is full of candy. Grocery stores usually run specials on this Brand and advertise sales.
PiecesOf C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect blend of chocolate and caramel. The best part, NO gluten is used in their ice cream unlike Ben & Jerry’s that claims to use all natural ingredients. Gluten is used in many foods as a thickening agent.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. Yum yum yum i absolutely love heath bar in my ice cream! Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
Halee R.
Edmond
My grandma loves this flavor of Breyers ice cream! She always calls me and asks me to go to the store for her so she can get more ice cream and she always chooses this flavor!! She loves it! It's definitely very sweet but thast the best king of ice cream!
Kelsey P.
This is a great ice cream! It is very creamy and has a great consistency. It is actually a good price for the quality. This is my go to ice cream brand and flavor. I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Breyers Blasts are packed full heath english toffee coated in sweet yummy milk chocolate in a smooth creamy vanilla ice cream. Winn-Dixie grocery store runs the ice cream buy one get one free for under $6 often. Great savory sweet flavor that dances on your tongue. Must try all flavors in this brand ice cream.
Moe A.
Astoria
Yum! The vanilla is the best you can get creamy soft and sweet and the heath bar crunch is to die for the mix of them both together with the Carmel swirl is so delicious perfect for after dinner sitting on the couch with a good movie.
Michela C.
For how many people is a pack?