Breyers Blasts! Dairy Dessert Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar uploaded by Emily G.

BY BREYERS #16 in Milk

Breyers® Blasts!™ Heath™ Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Heath™ toffee pieces and a caramel swirl in toffee frozen dairy dessert.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
Breyers Blasts are packed full heath english toffee coated in sweet yummy milk chocolate in a smooth creamy vanilla ice cream. Winn-Dixie grocery store runs the ice cream buy one get one free for under $6 often. Great savory sweet flavor that dances on your tongue. Must try all flavors in this brand ice cream.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love all of the different flavors this company makes in ice cream but this one is definitely one of my most favorites. I normally buy this product at Walmart or marcs near my house. They always have a large selection of different flavors in the isles and I can’t help but buy a different flavor every time I go to the store.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Foodie Expert
Breyers always has the best ice cream! Its my favorite brand and the only kind i buy. The flavor is always great and its so creamy. The ice cream is super soft and easy to scoop. Yum yum yum i absolutely love heath bar in my ice cream! Super yummy! I highly recommend this flavor
Jessica R.
Pasadena, CA
What can be better than heath candy in ice cream? A combination of two of my favorite things. I am ice cream obsessed. Delicious and for a great price. Always in my shopping cart! I will continue to buy and I recommend it to others! My favorite dessert to share with my husband.
Jasmine J.
alexandria , VA
Im an ice cream lover! But breyers is my favorite brand. They’re cheap and delicious. They have so many different flavors of ice cream. The ones with candy In it are always loaded so every bite is full of candy. Grocery stores usually run specials on this Brand and advertise sales.
Halee R.
My grandma loves this flavor of Breyers ice cream! She always calls me and asks me to go to the store for her so she can get more ice cream and she always chooses this flavor!! She loves it! It's definitely very sweet but thast the best king of ice cream!
Kelsey P.
This is a great ice cream! It is very creamy and has a great consistency. It is actually a good price for the quality. This is my go to ice cream brand and flavor. I would definitely recommend this to other people!
Megan F.
Terre Haute, IN
So delicious, especially if you love Heath bars! I bought it at my local Kroger. Obviously not healthy since it’s ice cream and has heath in it. It is delicious.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Foodie Expert
Combining my favorite candy bar with ice cream kind of guaranteed I’d love this. This is a special occasion treat because it’s so rich and sugary but it’s soooo worth it!!
Moe A.
Astoria
Yum! The vanilla is the best you can get creamy soft and sweet and the heath bar crunch is to die for the mix of them both together with the Carmel swirl is so delicious perfect for after dinner sitting on the couch with a good movie.
Michela C.
Foodie Expert
For how many people is a pack?