Breyers Blasts! Dairy Dessert Heath Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar uploaded by Emily G.

BY BREYERS #11 in Milk

Breyers® Blasts!™ Heath™ Milk Chocolate English Toffee Bar Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Heath™ toffee pieces and a caramel swirl in toffee frozen dairy dessert.

Artificially flavored. see more...

Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
Breyers Blasts are packed full heath english toffee coated in sweet yummy milk chocolate in a smooth creamy vanilla ice cream. Winn-Dixie grocery store runs the ice cream buy one get one free for under $6 often. Great savory sweet flavor that dances on your tongue. Must try all flavors in this brand ice cream.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Pasadena, CA
What can be better than heath candy in ice cream? A combination of two of my favorite things. I am ice cream obsessed. Delicious and for a great price. Always in my shopping cart! I will continue to buy and I recommend it to others! My favorite dessert to share with my husband.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Alexandria, VA
Im an ice cream lover! But breyers is my favorite brand. They’re cheap and delicious. They have so many different flavors of ice cream. The ones with candy In it are always loaded so every bite is full of candy. Grocery stores usually run specials on this Brand and advertise sales.
Moe A.
Moe A.
Astoria
Yum! The vanilla is the best you can get creamy soft and sweet and the heath bar crunch is to die for the mix of them both together with the Carmel swirl is so delicious perfect for after dinner sitting on the couch with a good movie.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Foodie Expert
Fav ice cream of all time hands down. It's the perfect mix of caramel and crunch. Price is great and it can be found at most grocery stores. I usually buy this at the commissary or Walmart. And of course I will repurchase! Yum!
Larrika S.
Larrika S.
Winstonville, MS
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream. I currently have two containers in my freezer. Great flavor. Can be a little pricey. But I love it enough to continue to buy it. I buy it at Walmart and Kroger. I talk about this ice cream all the time.
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Foodie Expert
This ice cream is truly a blessing. Candy and ice cream in one . The texture is so creamy and sweet, it'll leave your taste buds wanting more. I think it's a good value for the contents and quality of this food product.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Foodie Expert
Love heath bars since I was a kid so this ice cream satisfies my sweet tooth of the rich & creamy vanilla ice cream with that crunchy toffee candy bar. I bought at local Giant grocery store on deal 2 for $6 or $7.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I love Heath bar, and it's difficult to find a ice cream that incorporates this candy's flavor. However, I must say that this ice cream did the job. It had big chunks of heath bar, caramel swirls, and fudge swirls too. I would definitely buy again!
Danessa D.
Danessa D.
Foodie Expert
Im old school in that im a sucker for Heath bars. This product is delicious and you do not need to add in any delights because they are already mixed into the ice cream. Great summer snack for vanilla addicts.