Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle Ice Cream uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS #99 in Ice Cream

Breyers Blasts®! Frozen Dairy Dessert and Sherbet Creamsicle®.
New. The original brand.
Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors and orange sherbet artificial color added.
1.5 quart (1.41L).

Sherri D.
Winnipeg, MB
I used to get orange creamsicles from the ice cream truck growing up. this ice cream is just as good, if not better than getting the treats from the truck. I love it.
Misty D.
During the summer months we use his as a float smoothie, which MY family loves. Such a great taste and consistency, the orange flavor really pops thru and is not too sweet.
Winder G.
London, ON
MMMM....Creamsicle!! This tastes amazing and although I've tried to replicate it by trying to create my own Orangesicle ice cream treats, they could never compare. This is a tasty mix of vanilla ice cream rippled with orange sherbet. I would definitely recommend trying it!
Laura O.
Ottawa
As a very pregnant lady, this is a go to treat. It is creamy tasty and some how it transports you back to awesome childhood memories, if only for a moment!
Marya G.
Omg I love this ice cream. It's delicious and totally dangerous for me to have in the health because I can't resist it. Tastes just like a creamsicle.
Seher K.
This is probably my favourite ice-cream of all time. Love the mix of ice cream and sorbet. So tasty. Could probably eat the whole tub in one sitting.
Catherine H.
Deseronto, ON
This is my favourite ice cream of all time! It reminds me of being a kid when this ice cream first came out! It tastes just like a real creamsicle!
Jennie M.
GRAND FALLS, NL
This ice cream is super yummy! Tastes just like real creamsicles! Can be rather pricey so I wait to purchase when on sale.
Laura O.
sault ste marie, ON
I just bought this creamsicle kind last week & it was aten in 2 days literally my boys love it! Aswell as the hubby n i
Debbie C.
Mississauga
Tastes exactly like creamsicles when I was a kid without the stick. Brings back thoughts of the good old days.
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.