Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle Ice Cream uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS #99 in Ice Cream

Breyers Blasts®! Frozen Dairy Dessert and Sherbet Creamsicle®.
New. The original brand.
Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors and orange sherbet artificial color added.
1.5 quart (1.41L).

Briana V.
I love this ice cream!!!!!!!!! There is nothing like orange creamscicle!!!!! My all time face definitely!
Lorena I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the taste of it. It is farely sweet. So I wouldnt say it is hearhy. But it does have a lot of flavor
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
Creamsicle ice cream brings back amazing childhood memories that put a big smile on my face.
Jessica R.
Northampton, PA
Love creamsicles! This ice cream tastes exactly like them but without the stick! Perfect.
Valerie B.
Hinton, AB
I have this icecream in the freezer as I write this review I love the taste it's creamy but packed with flavor I have purchased this flavor before and enjoy it every time I would recommend for anyone who loves creamsicles and icecream!
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
I find that sometimes the breyers ice cream tends to be a little on the foamy side if that makes sense. I tend to buy the co-op brand of ice cream as it tastes more solid than the breyers ice cream. Just a personal preference
Cindy L.
Such a tasty treat that leaves you wanting more.  A great blend or orange sherbet and ice cream flavours.  One of my all time favorites.  Run and get yours now.  You won't be disappointed.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
I tried this recently and found the orange flavour slightly over powering. If you really liked the orange flavour, then I feel you would enjoy. But I didn't and won't repurchase. Orange to vanilla ratio isn't great.
Christy H.
My kids love this. Normally this would not be my type but it has a great mix of the creamy vanilla streaks and the juicy orange streaks. It looks gorgeous in a cone. We will definitely be buying this again for summer BBQs.
Laura G.
Burnaby, BC
It’s ice cream! Who has anything bad to say about ice cream? Smooth and creamy and tastes fantastic. It tastes like childhood. I absolutely love it. Perfect for a nice summer day or a picnic.
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.