Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle Ice Cream uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Blasts®! Frozen Dairy Dessert and Sherbet Creamsicle®.
New. The original brand.
Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors and orange sherbet artificial color added.
1.5 quart (1.41L).

Tambria I.
Flint, MI
Bought this as a treat for my littles. Well, the calories were applied to me. This tastes just like a creamsicle!! Yum
Sabrina M.
Eccles, WV
Tastes like the orange push pops. This is one of my go to comfort foods. I also use this to make our holiday punch.
nazaria a.
Love this brand of ice cream need lots more everyday after dinner breyers​ ice cream is the dessert and we love it
Denise B.
Proctorville, OH
Love this flavor of ice cream and this brand is one of the best. Great quality for the price! Recommend to others!
Tami R.
Trenton, GA
This is an amazing ice cream. The flavor is spot on. It's an ice cream I hoard for myself because it is so good.
Seth R.
I love Creamsicles and this captures the flavor perfectly. The ice cream also freezes well and doesn't get icy.
Anita L.
Well it's ice cream who doesn't love ice cream. And a Creamsicle. I love both . It taste great one of my fav
ana o.
Reseda, CA
This ice cream has been my fave since i was little the orange cream is also good in a smoothly type shake ..
Tori L.
Garner, NC
My favorite flavor of ice cream. Tastes just like a real creamsicle. I eat way too much of this ice cream.
Amanda L.
Norton, ['', '', '']
Great, just like a dreamsicle but no stick!! Makes wonderful milkshakes too. Doesnt taste artificial at all
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.