Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle Ice Cream uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS #99 in Ice Cream

Breyers Blasts®! Frozen Dairy Dessert and Sherbet Creamsicle®.
New. The original brand.
Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors and orange sherbet artificial color added.
1.5 quart (1.41L).

robin p.
Delaware, OH
this is the best i love anything orange.i buy this  all the time if you like orange creamsicle pops then you will love this ice cream .got to try
Malani S.
Newark, DE
THIS IS THE MOST NOSTALGIC ICE CREAM I'VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE. I DONT EVEN CARE THAT IM LACTOSE INTOLERANT, I COULD EAT A WHOLE TUB OF THIS SHIT.
Jay M.
Mansfield
This is spot on to eating an actual creamsicle. It's one of my favorites to eat since I don't have to worry about this dripping down my hand lol.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Yes , my childhood favorite ice cream a push pop or cream sicale yummy this ice cream is great in a cone or waffle cones on yes good and sweet.
Devri S.
Forest Park, IL
OMG when your mouth touches the spoon with that ice cream and the dream sickle you have to close your eyes and just imagine how good it taste
Jennifer B.
Marysville, MI
Who doesn't like a creamsicle? Well that is exactly what you get with this ice cream. I love them so I love this ice cream! Would recommend
Kimberly S.
Dallas, TX
I love creamsicles! And this is even better because it's without the Popsicle stick. If you love creamsicles this is a great alternative.
Kimberly K.
I'm not much of an ice-cream fan. I prefer sherbet and I think that's why I actually like this. Not too rich, like most flavors.
ROLL HARD E.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This is a great business. The customer service is great. Theyre very clean & very quick! Not too pricey! Highly recommend.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
This is awesome ice cream!! I love orange cremesicle​s and this is just that in soft serve form at home!! It's perfect! :)
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.