Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle Ice Cream uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS

Breyers Blasts®! Frozen Dairy Dessert and Sherbet Creamsicle®.
New. The original brand.
Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors and orange sherbet artificial color added.
1.5 quart (1.41L).

Brittany S.
Goose Creek , SC
Tastes so good. And I can eat more than one bowl. Instead of just one bar I can have bowls. I will continue to purchase this until I can't stand it anymore. Love this ice cream
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
Okay I can never eat this by itself so I always put it in a blender with some peanut butter, milk and a banana and lord let me tell you it's the best thing to drink on a hot summer day.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
This is my childhood favorit flavor I love eating while every chore is done kids are asleep and I can finally relax after a long hard day. Or even a lazy day I try to treat myself and the kids.
Dawn T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Creamsicle ice cream is to die for---just as you would expect!! You just can't stop eating it. I always find it affordable because it's frequently on sale at my grocery store. I buy it often!
Chanda M.
Bedford , TX
I love this flavor. It reminds me of when I was a kid eating the popsicles. Great for summer and more of a refreshing taste. Fairly inexpensive and my boys love it.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
I absolutely love this flavor, it reminds me of my childhood and summer time. It tastes exactly like orange creamsicles. It's soft to scoop out. A favorite summer treat for my family!!!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
This Breyers ice cream is pretty good. I prefer it on a it kind of reminds me of those creamsicle popsicles I used to eat as a kid. My kids think this ice cream flavor is delicious.
Janie H.
South Park, PA
While this flavor in general is not up my alley, my boyfriend pretty much always has it in the freezer because he loves it so much. It has great flavor and a silky smooth texture.
cynthia f.
Love orange Sherbet and i love the taste of this ice cream. Its not too expensive. Highly recommend. I love how creamy this ice cream is. I loved it since school
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
This is pure sugar but I was in love with it as a kid! Don't get me wrong, it's delicious, but nowadays I usually opt for a sherbet to try and stay on the safer side when it comes to calories and additives.
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.