Breyers Blasts! Creamsicle Ice Cream uploaded by Ana V.

BY BREYERS #96 in Ice Cream

Breyers Blasts®! Frozen Dairy Dessert and Sherbet Creamsicle®.
New. The original brand.
Vanilla frozen dairy dessert with other natural flavors and orange sherbet artificial color added.
1.5 quart (1.41L).

Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Now this is !y type of thing orange creamcicle ice cream no stick in the way I've gotta find this immediatly orange creamcicle is like a throwback to my childhood I can't wait to get my hands on this
Nancy D.
Remember when you were younger.. Chasing down the ice cream man for a push up Popsicle in creamsicle flavor? Yeah, I do. Want that same flavor without having to wait and hear the music from the ice cream man and running outside chasing him down the block? BUY THIS THEN!!!! This is EVERYTHING you need and more. Be careful though- chances are you'll finish the entire container in one sitting lol
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is delicious!Tastes just like a creamsicle and is low in fat so it's a winning combination for me.The price is decent and it is rich and creamy and you definitely can't tell it's lower in fat.Its orange sherbet swirled with vanilla ice cream so it's the best of both worlds of frozen desserts!!
Megan C.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummy is an understatement! This takes me back to my childhood of chasing down the ice cream truck and getting a dreamsicle! This is just a bit neater than it dripping down my hand hahah I love the light but spot on flavor of this ice cream!
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Tasty and delicious! It could be perfect as an ice cream float with some orange soda too! I love this flavor mix, orange creamsicle has been one of my favorite flavors since childhood. Will buy again!
Jane T.
Louisville
I remember as a child,I would always buy a creamsicle in the summer months.I love Breyer's creamsicle,ice cream it takes me back to my youth sitting on the back porch eating my ice cream
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
This is my son's and my new favorite icecream... we absolutely love this flavor.... they have a winner on their hands with this one... I think we are stocked up for a lil bit....
Brittany S.
Goose Creek , SC
Tastes so good. And I can eat more than one bowl. Instead of just one bar I can have bowls. I will continue to purchase this until I can't stand it anymore. Love this ice cream
Bre B.
Anderson, SC
Okay I can never eat this by itself so I always put it in a blender with some peanut butter, milk and a banana and lord let me tell you it's the best thing to drink on a hot summer day.
Bethany S.
This flavor lasts literally one dessert session in my house. Granted, I have five kids, but man, they really like this stuff. And it goes on sale often enough that I don't feel too bad buying it.
Alex C.
Why have I never even seen this before?! Where can I buy it?
Rhonda C.
Bridgeton
OMG, yes!. This is licking a creamsicle off of a stick on a summers day in the backyard while sitting under a tree for shade. It is Truly fab. So creamy and citrusie, (is that  a word). Add a little, Granny Smith E&J and you have an evening at the beach watching the waves wash up on shore. Devine.