BY BREYERS

Breyers?? Blasts!??? Milk Chocolate Reese's?? Peanut Butter Cups?? Frozen Dairy Dessert.

New.

Chocolate.

Reese's?? peanut butter cup pieces and Reese's?? peanut butter swirl in chocolate.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

• Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just...3 Answers
Breyers Blasts! Chocolate Reese's 48 oz
  • "Reese's is one of my favorite chocolates, the only thing that would have made me put 5 stars is if it had a lot more of the peanut butter filling in chunks in the ice cream :)" in 6 reviews
  • "The chunks of Reese's cups are good, the Peanut butter swirl, and nice creamy smooth chocolate ice cream!" in 3 reviews
  • "I like this chocolate version even better than the regular Breyers Reese's ice cream." in 1 review
Stephanie B.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing! Reese's are my favorite candy and then you make ice cream with them and I am hooked!
Leah B.
Madison, Wisconsin
Foodie Expert
The chocolate ice cream with the Reese's peanut butter mixed in makes for a delicious treat. It definitely isn't the healthiest snack out there, but it is a nice treat to have every now and then. It is a great value for the quality in my mind. I would buy again in a heartbeat, but I usually only buy when they are on sale.
Suzie M.
Foodie Expert
I can't believe you have our Family's number 1  - 5 S T A R  all-time favorite ice cream ... when i saw you had Breyers listed i started looking and looking for OUR Chocolate Resses one !! WIN WIN WIN ... the peanut is so smooth tasting.. like a cool Reese's cup ... YUM  JUST YUM !
Emily H.
Foodie Expert
Breyer's Ice cream Is my second favorite brand to get. I know for a fact that Breyer's is available at every Wal-mart, and almost every other store. The ice cream is simply delicious and I was actually surprised at the price, you hardly pay 3$ for at least a week of ice cream!
Kate B.
I am a sucker for chocolate and peanut butter anything but this ice cream is so good. Lots of peanut butter and it's sweetened to taste like the inside of a peanut butter cup. Can't complain about that right? This is also my 13 yr old daughters favorite ice cream hands down.
Aspen E.
Denver
I am so glad that breyers took one of my comfort foods (Ice cream) and combined it with my favorite candy! The results, AMAZING! I would recommend this ice cream time and time again to everyone. It is very creamy and inexpensive, worth every penny
Breanne F.
Kansas city , MO
Foodie Expert
This is the best Breyer's ice cream flavor because it has tons of peanutbutter and chocolate. However, Breyer is definitely not my first choice in ice cream. Most of the plainer flavors taste like chemicals and aren't really creamy at all.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good. I love Reese's so I love it in ice cream as well. It's creamy and has a good amount of peanut butter to chocolate. It's one that I get when I really want a chocolate fix as well as an ice cream fox. Best of both worlds.
Rachael L.
Piffard, NY
Bryers chocolate ice creams are my favorite they have the real chocolate taste and the texture is so smooth and creamy. Add peanut butter and I'm basically in heaven and not just any peanut butter REEESES.... my daughter and I eat it till we have chocolate rings around our moths
Courtney T.
You take Reese’s which is the greatest candy ever made and mix it with ice cream and get an amazing dessert. I am obsessed and ever since I’ve bought this I hope that it never goes away. It’s a good deal and it tastes amazing.
McKenzee K.
Wichita, KS
Did anyone else find this ice cream to be less creamy... and just more icy? I tried letting it melt a bit but it just didn't seem to taste as creamy as normal ice cream.