BY BREYERS

Breyers® Blasts!™ Chips Ahoy® Chocolate Chip Cookies Frozen Dairy Dessert.
New.
Mini chocolate chip cookies, chocolatey chunks and a fudge swirl in cookie flavored.
With other natural flavor. see more...

Kennedy L.
Metropolis , IL
I love this flavor and this is a great brand of ice cream because they have many different flavors for any part of the family and it is affordable and taste great it compared to the other product because of how much you get in it
November D.
Somerset, NJ
I love Breyers ice cream and to mix it with chips ahoy. I'm always a repeat Breyers customer. It's a good value price. I bought it from stop and shop frozen section. Love this brand and love this ice cream.
Kari-Lynn R.
Palm Coast
Yummy Yummy Yummy, in my tummy! Two of my favorite desserts come together to form one. Cookies in ice cream! And not just any regular cookie, CHIPS AHOY! Forget the old fashion way of dunking milk in cookies this is way better because its already done for you!
Kelsey L.
Johnstown, NY
Breyer's has been a favorite brand of grocery store ice cream for years, because it tastes like real rich cream with no weird synthetic aftertaste. However I have always preferred ice cream with chunks of candy or cookies mixed in, which is why I'm really enjoying these new "Blasts" flavors!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I found this in giant one time and never found it again. I'm hoping this didn't sell out or something because this was delicious and my family and I came back for more and it was gone! Definitely recommend this but wish it was available in more stores!
Stephanie V.
Silver Spring, MD
My son thinks this is the best ice cream. No other cookie dough flavor tops this one. It's kind of the expensive brand in our area. But we only buy it when it's on sale unless we've really run out. It is a nice and creamy ice cream
Aida B.
This I love cream is AMAZING! we love it at home. The flavor is great the chip ahoy pieces make it amazing. It okay when it come to pricing. Yes there might be other that are less but this one taste great so it is worth it.
Audrey L.
Magnolia, NJ
Can't really complain about any breyers icecream especially when it has cookie pieces in it! So creamy and delicious. Breyers is a little pricier than some other brands but worth the splurge for some good icecream.
Misty W.
Homer City, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Breyers Blast Chips Ahoy ice cream is amazing. The creamy ice cream of Breyers mixed with the chewy, chunky Chips Ahoy cookies makes this a match in paradise. Hands down the best cookie ice cream around
Sharonda B.
Tacoma, WA
I love breyers anything!!! They have the best quality and add cookies it's just so good. This ice cream is the only one I stuck to because I know it's always going to be great