Breyers Blasts! Birthday Blast. Ice Cream 48 oz uploaded by Karim M.

Breyers Blasts! Birthday Blast. Ice Cream 48 oz

Breyers???? Blasts!?????? Oreo???? Birthday Blast! Frozen Dairy Dessert.

Happy 100th birthday Oreo????!

Limited edition.

Oreo???? cookie pieces and rainbow sprinkles in cake flavored frozen dairy dessert.

Artificially flavored.

1.5 quart (1.41L). see more...

Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
One of my favorite ice creams!! This ice cream is a great value, affordable and I always find it on sale... so I buy this one and the Reese's flavor for my kids or snickers... as they use the real candy, and cookies... so it makes for a wonderful mixture. I love making milk shakes with this, so it doesn't last long, but it's worth it!
Shanna C.
This is a great cookies and cream ice cream. Other brands' cookies sometimes taste stale or tough. This ice cream tastes exactly like the ice cream used in mcdonalds mcflurries. A tub of this is about the price of a McDonald's mcflurry, so this is more economical for satisfying the family's sweet tooth
Marissa P.
Adams, NY
I enjoy the taste of Breyers Blasts! when I first purchase it and eat it that night. My problem with the Breyers Blasts! is that after the initial period of opening the ice cream it quickly starts to get freezer burn if I don't eat it within a few days. If I know I won't have people over to finish it right up, I usually choose another brand.
Elizabeth S.
Calhoun, KY
I thought generic ice cream was equivalent to all other brands... until I told my husband to grab me some and he brought home Breyers. BIG DIFFERENCE!! It seemed softer and creamier than any other brand. I won't buy any other brand from now on.
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
This is my favorite brand of ice cream with Oreos in it. It’s a little expensive but super worth it. I wouldn’t exactly say it’s healthy since it’s ice cream. I bought it at Kroger and would recommend it for sure.
Wismeiry P.
I love oreos and Breyer's ice cream, so put together...it's just amazing! Me and my cousins put cookie dough inside of a waffle cone, baked it , then put this ice cream over it. And it was amazing!
Leah R.
I would rate this 4 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐. This ice cream is affordable. The flavor is a little bland but I can still taste the overall major ingredients 😇. I am a repeat user of this ice cream. I would recommend this to others .
abbie m.
this ice cream is so delicious! it brings in the perfect amount of vanilla ice cream balanced with the perfect amount of oreos. i would eat this every day if i could and it was a great price at target stores!
Karen C.
Jamison, PA
This is the next best thing to an ice cream cake! Perfect amount of chocolate and cake in the ice cream. Found it at wegmans glad I took the chance. Priced best when on sale definitely worth buying if you don’t want a whole ice cream cake taking up space in your freezer.
Deja M.
My favorite ice cream hands down !!!!!It's the right ratio of ice cream and cookie. It makes me excited just talking about it. It's a great quilty pleasure snack for sure.