Breyers Black Raspberry Chocolate

Breyers® Black Raspberry Chocolate es una exquisita delicia sin gluten.

Are the chocolate chunks hard in this? I expect them to be soft because it's Breyers but I might as well ask.
What's your favorite flavor? I have too many to mention.... French Vanilla is one of them 🙊
Start your review of Breyers Black Raspberry Chocolate!
Product Highlights
Salted caramel anything when its not too salty but just right plus add the creamy goodness of ice cream and you have reached perfection.in reviews
Tastes just like the bar but even better with the ice cream to bring out the richness in flavors.in reviews
vanilla ice cream and snickers pieces....what is wrong with that????in reviews
I'm a huge ice cream girl.in reviews
I love that they are offering more low fat options!in reviews
Lily U.
Sylmar, CA
Breyers Black Raspberry Chocolate uploaded by Lily U.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite ice cream. It’s a perfect mix of sweet and salty .. it’s affordable and delicious
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I found this at the grocery store on my last shopping trip. I enjoy anything salted caramel and had to give it a try. I find the flavor interesting. It does have a strong caramel flavor but also quite a bit of the salted flavors. Maybe just a tad too much? I don't know if I'd buy it again.
Vanessa O.
I love love love this ice cream! it is one of my favorite types of candy bar ice creams!
Mel W.
Cumming, GA
Purchased at: Publix
So delicious and creamy with chunks of of raspberries and chocolate. This is a name brand you can trust! Breyers is one of my “go to” ice cream’s because I know it’s going to be consistent each time. I highly recommend this product and feel it’s a good value for the money.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Of all the ice creams in the world, there is nothing like Breyers Black Raspberry Chocolate!  This ice cream has pulled me through some really long nights.  The balance of chocolate and raspberry is perfect.  It mixes really and is great as an after dinner cocktail, summer, treat and I don't know if you all know it or not, but as the base of an ice cream cake, nothing compares to it.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
This is my favorite flavor in all ice cream. Ive bought it multiple times in Breyers. I love the flavor profile and how it makes you feel elegant and mature. Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip ice cream is just really satisfying for me.
Hoa B.
Moseley, VA
I love everything Breyers. You can’t beat the price for extra creaminess and richness of a good ice cream.
Zoë L.
Jacksonville, FL
The. Best. Ice. Cream. Ever. I️ could eat the whole container by myself. It’s that good and goes really good with brownies. Yum!
Alley H.
Natrona Hts, PA
Hands down my favorite ice cream. It's sooo good if you like caramel stuff, usually others products from different companies don't have any caramel in the ice cream but this is loaded. A fantastic choice if you're a caramel lover like myself!!
Shannon S.
Burlington, IA
My husband picked out this ice cream. It wasn't bad, it has more of a vanilla taste then anything else. More add ins would be better. But overall I would purchase this product again especially for the price.