BY BREYERS

Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love breyers icecream bars. I honestly don't even think about the carbs when eating this. I just know it tastes super good
Bonnie K.
For those of us who are watching your weight these are a good treat without feeling guilty. The flavor is heavenly, enjoy !
Sara S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Yummy..these are delicious on a hot day..the vanilla of this is so rich and the chocolate almond is so crunchy and good
Brandy C.
Perfect treat for when I want something sweet but don't want to ruin my diet. I love all their carb smart products.
samantha S.
Love these ice cream bars! They were my life saver when I started my low carb diet! So creamy and delicious!
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
These don't taste like "diet"! Great for my ice cream cravings without undoing my daily nutritional progress!
Becky W.
Richburg
I am diabetic so these are great. I wish they weren't quite as expensive but I only buy them occasionally.
Loretta U.
Veru small but love the size..because i eat a lot of ice creams. This helps to minimize how much i consume
Cristina C.
Very yummy and more on the healthy side. I love the almonds, gives it a good crunch so that's always good
Lindsay G.
Statesboro, GA
Love the low carb options, doesn't even taste low carb! Wish there were more flavors available!