BY BREYERS

Savannah S.
These are so good and it's even better they're lower on the carbs! The taste is excellent and light but still good for the sweet craving. I would definitely recommend it and would buy it again! Great taste and low calorie!
Alma R.
Modesto, CA
I love eating these! They remind me of the klondie but healthier. They taste like normal ice cream. I also love the fact that they are not expensive. Very affordable. I recommend this to others with a sweet tooth on a diet
Megan M.
I love these bars as they taste very similar to a regular calorie/carb ice cream bar. The heath flavor is really good and tastes similar to the Nestle Crunch ice cream bars offered. I would definitely buy again.
Judy C.
Canoga Park, CA
These were super yummy and delicious I buy this all the time during summer at my local Ralph store. The vanilla was OK with the chocolate was really good and it taste really yummy! I would totally buy this again
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I can't say enough about this product!! It's the perfect mix of sweet when you are on the Low Carb Diet. Price vs Quantity isn't "great" but it's still affordable and well worth the splurge when you are craving something sweet. Thanks Breyers !! Great Product!!
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I was struggling when I started my low carb diet and when I found these I wasn't sure if they were going to taste like diet food..but to my surprise they are very yummy..great for my sugar fix
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
These are my favorite ice cream bars!! They are addicting! They are perfect BC they taste great and they're low carb! You can also find sales at meijer, target, and Walmart!
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I have enjoyed these on several occasions. They are low in carbs which makes it worth a cheat once in a while. Right balance of ice cream and chocolate.
LeighJay T.
Cary, NC
These are phenomenal! They aren't too sweet. I love the crunch of the hard chocolate and almond shell. It has a good ratio of chocolate to ice cream.
Sierra W.
Durham, NC
These are a great carb friendly alternative to regular ice cream when you need a little treat. They have a nice subtle crunch to the coating.