BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
I truly love this ice cream as my "go-to-pleasure". What I love is that the ingredients are minimal. You can actually read what's in it. The ice cream is soft. I have yet to have opened a container and it was firm or rock solid. What I love?! Well, growing up my father introduced me to crumbling Nabisco Vanilla Wafer Cookies with it. In my mid 30's (35), I still eat it this was today... not to mention that I've carried the tradition on to my children! What an awesome combination. Way better than the infamous cookies and cream you find in any store or shop. Nabisco Nilla Wafers is the way to go!
BeautyandWine S.
Clyde
I love this brand of ice cream. I use the vanilla everytime I have pie or if I make a rootbeer float or even a sundae. It has such great flavor and the consistency is thick yet still creamy. It goes great on those hot summer days when you just want something nice and cool. Breyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
I love ice cream. There is no denying ice cream for me. I must embrace my love for it, although I choose to eat more healthy.this particular brand is my favorite because it taste just like ice cream is supposed to taste. The only problem I have is that we need to come up with a way to make it taste just as good and use less sugar at the same time.
Stacy W.
Ray, OH
As far as vanilla ice cream goes, this is the best. I'm not a plain vanilla ice cream girl, but this vanilla can stand on it's own. I love that it is made frtom natural ingredients and has the vanilla bean specks in it. It truly amazing. Add a little Magic Shell and I'm happy girl!
Gina L.
I. Love. Breyers. I like that it has "natural" ingredients because it makes me feel a little better about eating ice cream. I think this is one of the better tasting supermarket ice cream brands out there. I've been eating this brand for as along as I can remember and probably will continue to be a consumer of it.
Jeanna U.
Charlotte
Breyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream is my favorite ice-cream to put on top of my chocolate brownies and use in my milkshakes and smoothies. It's very affordable and a great go-to ice-cream that won't disappoint you. I'll definitely continue buying this product over and over again!
Karen R.
Davenport
There is nothing better then a bowl of Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream! It is the closest thing that I have found to my grandmas homemade ice cream! Smooth and creamy always reminds me of my childhood!! I love it!!!
Nicole M.
Delicious! Breyer's vanilla is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. The consistency is just right. This ice cream isn't too sweet either. It goes great with apple pie and fruit cobblers. The vanilla bean flavor is strong enough to detect, but definitely not overpowering.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
For me this is hands down one of the best ice creams you can buy at the grocery stores. It’s got more expensive so I only buy when it’s on sale. I love the fact it’s the only one that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach after a couple bites and that it’s all natural
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I love that breyers have moved over to no hormone no additives no high fructose corn syrup. I enjoy how it is still really creamy and rich in flavor even which out those unnecessary additives. I like the basic vanilla flavor best because it can be mixed in different ways. I would re-buy this item again in the future.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?