BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Alyssa 🐝.
All time favorite especially because it has less artificial flavoring and additives than competing brands. The flavor is always excellent and the creamy texture makes it amazing.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
I am lactose and tolerant so this ice cream is definitely not something I reach for because it has a very milky like consistency which doesn’t sit well with me. But if that wasn’t the case I would eat it more !
Anna S.
Face it we all love vanilla ice cream but nothing compares to this ice cream its the best and i always buy it. Its delicious and wonderful and definitely worth the buy.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
Tastes great, good ingredients...this is a win for me! It's available in most grocery stores so if you're on the hunt for a "not terribly unhealthy" treat, this is it
Cindy Nell J.
I love this when I can’t decide what flavor ice cream I want. Settle all the family arguments on which to get. Tastes great. Price is a little high but not too bad.
Larissa H.
Rebecca, GA
The flavor is amazing. The texture and the way it melts is wonderful. Its very affordable. Dont pay alot for the amount you get. I got mine at a local supermarket. Compared to other it is wonderful. Overall im really satisfied with everything about it.
Sara L.
Great flavor! It's very smooth both taste wise and physically. I like that I'm able to scoop it easily And there is a lot in the container. I always buy breyers.
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
I honestly think that Breyer’s has the best tasting vanilla ice cream. I’ve tried a bunch of different brands but nothing compares to Breyer’s vanilla. Very delicious and flavorful!
Abbey C.
Rush City
Ice cream is my absolute favorite!! Their vanilla has such a great flavor, you can’t go wrong with it. I absolutely love tasting this ice cream. It’s perfect for when you have a craving.
Anna C.
This is delicious but very expensive. I only buy this when it goes on sale at the supermarket. They’ve since shrunk the container but either kept the price or raised the price.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?