BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Breyers has a good natural vanilla taste. It does not taste artificial like other ice creams. When we buy Breyers we are experiencing the best flavor. Vanilla is the BEST!! Wonderful flavor
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
Delicious ice cream. Breyers is the first brand I usually go for if I don't want to splurge, but I still want REALLY good ice cream. Their vanilla is delicious. I love the vanilla beans.
Ashley H.
Gainesville, FL
This is our go-to ice cream on the weekends! It is a sweet, creamy vanilla that makes you want to just eat it plain. I enjoy this brand much more than Blue Bunny for my "plain" flavors.
Charlotte D.
This is my favorite plain vanilla ice cream out there. I love the vanilla bean pieces and the flavor! I definitely recommend it with some Hershey's canned chocolate sauce (has to be in the can of its not the same)!
Gaby L.
Menasha , WI
I am so glad there seems to be more awareness spreading on creating natural products. This stuff sounds delicious, and worth the price. Now, if only they'd make their base almond or soy milk;) Pleasing, none the less!
 Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Although I love vanilla ice cream, bryers is not on my top list. I suppose it might be due to the fluffy consistency and the quick melting that I don't prefer. Not bad but not my favorite
Michelle Z.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Has a great creamy vanilla flavor. We love to make sundaes in my house with this. We also make homemade cookies and stuff the center with the vanilla ice cream to make a ice cream sandwhich
Debbie  H.
Frankfort, NY
Breyer's natural vanilla ice cream has a smooth and creamy taste. I love pairing it with fresh homemade apple pie for a wonderful holiday dessert that leaves your mouth happy and not feeling like it just ate chemicals instead of fresh natural ingredients.
Raquel J.
Bay Springs, MS
Breyers Vanilla ice cream is delicious. There's not a lot I can say about this product. It is one of three ice creams that I will normally buy. Its good by itself or in a root beer float.
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Soooo Good! I usually am not a fan of just plain vanilla ice cream and prefer the more chocolatey flavors, but this vanilla ice cream is good with or without my go to chocolate syrup!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?