BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Margaret S.
Hales Corners, WI
Great brand. Quality ice cream. I try to buy this brand always since I grew up on it but sometimes it's too expensive. I recommend the quality of it though definitely!
Angie A.
Brookshire, TX
All time favorite ice cream. My kids would eat it all in one day if I let them. I remember the saying "I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream" every time I have a big bowl of Breyer's.
Ashley W.
Winchester, KY
This ice cream is smooth and creamy. It has a high price flavor for a reasonable cost. The vanilla flavor is artisan and you know it is all natural because you can see the bits of vanilla in it.
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
Ice cream is just delicious, but this stuff is nice for kids parties and picky eaters! It's very creamy, and super sweet. I love mixing m&ms and resee's to give it a little chocolate flavor. yum!
Cassandra C.
Shelbyville, KY
This is a favorite in our house. I tend to get plain ice cream so that the kids can "make it their own" with add on's. This is also great when you want something sweet but no too over powering.
Chand B.
The true and honest flavor of vanilla in this ice cream is so delicious. The ingredients are simple and pure and make for ice cream and taste great and has clean ingredients! This is my go to ice cream alone or with toppings!
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
Solid middle of the road ice cream for eating all by its lonesome, or dredging with hot fudge, or blending into milkshakes, or ice cream drinks, or any other sinful creations you could desire.
Lindsey N.
Monterey, CA
So delicious and creamy - it is more on the expensive side but it is very much so worth it. The vanilla bean flavors shine threw. This is one ice cream that is worth the calories every time!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Breyers has a good natural vanilla taste. It does not taste artificial like other ice creams. When we buy Breyers we are experiencing the best flavor. Vanilla is the BEST!! Wonderful flavor
Kat P.
Bartlett, IL
Love love love all the ice cream flavor choices but I have never been a fan of the packaging. Its silly to say but its not the easiest to come off (even though its simply) and ill always get stick palms/fingers. needs to be an easier method to lift the lids
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?