BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Maria S.
Fernley, NV
i love love love Breyers ice cream. i've yet to taste one i don't love. vanilla one is super good. doesn't get tiring. even the kids love this plain vanilla one. as well as the rest. we always purchase Breyers around the house.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
Who says vanilla has to be bland? This ice cream is so yummy you will wish you're boyfriend broke up with you so you had an excuse to eat the whole carton. Who needs an excuse? Do it anyway!
Lacey G.
Monongahela, PA
One of my favorite brand ice-creams. The flavor is just the right amount of vanilla. However I will only get it if it is on sale because its around $5 if not. That's why I rated it 4 stars.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I'm not as much into plain vanilla anymore unless it's Breyers. It stayed soft and did not get freezer burnt the whole time I had it in the freezer. Tastes great and nice texture. Love it.
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Breyers natural vanilla is the only ice cream I buy. It tastes great and only has a few ingredients. You can see the vanilla bean while you eat it. It's not expensive and can be found anywhere. I'll definitely buy again
Friencine J.
This ice cream is a nasty. REALLY REALLY nasty. It taste like cheap ice cream like you on your last dollar so you had to pick this up. They say its good for you but I just cant it melts so fast. When it melts its like slimy I really don't like this ice cream
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
I love Breyers ice cream, but my favorite flavor is the homemade vanilla. Either way this ice cream is so delicious and creamy. They seriously know what they're doing when they make ice cream.
Amber W.
Murray, UT
Mmm this breyers vanilla ice cream is absolutely delicious! It has such a creamy and smooth flavor. I love that it's all natural! It's definitely worth the price. I highly recommend it!
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
This is a staple ingredient for smoothies! I always prefer the taste of the natural vanilla compared to the old fashioned. It has a smoother flavour and it's actually easier to scoop out.
Laura G.
Santa Monica, CA
My daughter's favorite ice cream, as she is partial to vanilla. Served plain, dressed up with favorite candy, chocolate, or really any treat, or turned into a shake, smiles abound when this is found in our freezer.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?