BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Breyers?? Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

America's Favorite Vanilla Ice Cream!

Made with real vanilla bean flecks.

1.5 quart (1.41L).

Lupita A.
Fort Campbell, KY
Out of all the flavors in the world vanilla is my favorite you can't go wrong with picking vanilla If you're like me I like expirementing so I would add my own topping if I want strawberry or chocolate I'll just add syrup
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
Breyers is one of my favorite brands. It's like my go to #5 or #6. The ice cream is smooth and creamy, it has strong flavors, and tastes really good. They are also pretty affordable for the amount that you get. I usually get mine at Publix, Walmart, or Food Lion.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Is it just me or has Breyers recently started putting more air in their ice cream? I love the vanilla flavor that this ice cream has to offer. It's not too creamy, but it's not icey either. Great for those who like middle of the road-- purchase when it's on sale.
Liz B.
Titusville, FL
Generally I'm not a plain jane vanilla kind of girl when it comes to my ice cream, I want it loaded with chocolate and bite sized pieces and swirls yummy goodness all around but this is the best dang vanilla ice cream EVER!
Naje S.
Wonderful ice cream. It is very smooth and creamy. My favorite ice cream flavor is not vanilla but this is the greatest. It seems to go great with everything. A nice dollop will go great with cakes, pies, any sweets really.
Sadie G.
This is the ONLY brand and 'flavor' of ice-cream we purchase. It tastes great, and I find myself sneaking spoons of it directly out of the freezer. I love that is simply just milk and sugar :) No sneaky gluten in it!
Kaitlin S.
Lakewood, CA
Such a great creamy ice cream! When I'm in the mood for vanilla ice cream Breyers is my go to ice cream. It tastes amazing and goes great with cookies and sprinkles! I normally buy this ice cream whenever it is on sale.
Jackie G.
I have to applaud Breyers for sticking to its guns and continuing to sell their 5 ingredient ice creams. Even though I do not personally love vanilla bean myself, I am very comfortable buying this for my kids for the rare occasions when I get ice cream to keep at home!
Sarah B.
Kailua, HI
I definitely prefer this brand of ice cream over store brand or other cheaper ice creams, but it is not my favorite. I appreciate their changes to non-GMO, which I'm sure will drive up their prices...but it will make the ice cream not only more delicious, but more NATURAL! Smooth, delicious and creamy! Yum!
Javene S.
Doral, FL
One of the classics out there and for good reason too. Breyers has a very nice mellow but satisfyingly sweet taste that keeps you coming back for more. Definitely a staple in the freezer and among my fave ice cream brands!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?