BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Cory C.
Streamwood , IL
@influenster Breyer's Natural Vanilla is a staple in my house. The creamy texture has natural flavor without the cheap alternative fake flavoring and while it's pricier than others it simply tastes better.
Alexa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My favorite kind of vanilla ice cream. Has a rich creamy flavor with the vanilla bean it has a little bit different of a flavor that gives it an edge up on other products.
Breyonna S.
I absolutely love this ice cream from Breyers. It is honestly one of my favorite vanilla flavored ice creams and I'm super picky. A lot of ice creams have a very fake and artificial vanilla flavor but this one doesn't. It tastes like how vanilla should and it honestly has such a taste difference its surprising. It's also super creamy and delicious.
Frederick T.
Torrance
My all time favorite Breyers vanilla ice cream. Always a must in my house especially when making pie alamoe . Rich creamy flavor and just perfect when making float sunday.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Not a favorite once is served the first time and saved back on the freezer I feel is not creamy or smooth enough. Usually costs $3.99 and is recommended to pair with pie and make an a la mode dish.
Lynn U.
Great tasting ice cream ! you add any topping or put a scoop on your favorite piece of pie - who doesn't love a delicious scoop of vanilla ice cream during a hot summer day. We also use this brand to make shakes and smoothies !
Zally R.
Bronx, NY
This one is an old time one lol I absolutely love it , it has a great taste and when you make a milkshake with this ice cream it gets even more tastier the best can't complain if your a vanilla lover well this is the one and this brand makes it better than any other
Emma R.
North Mankato
Don't really care to much for vanilla ice cream but this ones actually really delicious! Has the little tiny vanilla pieces. Mmm! To die for. Will definitely recommend
Savannah C.
Trenton
My boyfriend loves his McDonald's mcflurries and this ice cream is their secret! So buying it for the same price but getting more out of it and making our own is great
Rosemary F.
New Brunswick
This isn't one of my favorite brands of ice cream but it's fine when I don't have anything else. Out of all breyers icecream flavors, this would be my personal best.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?