BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Allessandra B.
I love this ice cream! It is honestly so creamy and flavorful one of my favorite boxed ice cream! It's a little expensive but if you're willing to spend that extra few bucks you won't regret it
Julie C.
A smooth classic flavor and texture. When I think about a good vanilla ice cream like I had when I was a kid, this is what I have in mind. Easy to find at the grocery store and it goes on sale a lot. A summer favorite.
Misti D.
Harvey York Co, NB
This is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. I really love the taste and texture. Nice and smooth. I love to add butterscotch topping on it as well. Its such a great treat!
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia
I absolutely love breyer's #natural vanilla ice cream to make ice cream cake with, on top of pies or even adding a scoop to my morning waffles. It's very rich and creamy and will satisfy your ice cream craving!
Sarah T.
Victoria, BC
This is my favorite variety of vanilla ice cream that I've come across! It is delicious, creamy & full of flavor. I eat it on its own, but it is also great over apple crumble
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
I love this ice cream. Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors as well. The best one is the double churned one! It is so smooth and creamy. For the price, it is worth it.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
So creamy and smooth. This is delicious on its own, in a root beer float or on top of hot apple pie. The real French vanilla flavor really comes through and the sweetness levels just right!
Kas O.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I find their ice cream to be too sweet and much prefer making ice cream from scratch. But when it comes to store bough ice cream they are one of the better brands.
Marielly M.
This ice cream is delicious! Breyers is the creamiest ice cream out there. I just love it. I highly recommend it to those with creamy/sweet/frozen treats cravings!
Candis M.
This is not good. It doesn't even taste or have the texture of ice cream. In fact... It says on the box "frozen dessert". They don't even call it icecream. Don't waste your money.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?