BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

F_A_T__i_M_A O.
 I was not really a fan of this. This vanilla flavor in particular felt bland for me but I added syrup and other toppings to make it better. People who are not a fan of sweets or do not like ice cream, should opt for this because it does not taste too sweet.
Lacey M.
Port McNicoll, ON
One of our favourite treats is vanilla ice cream. Always good and creamy. We always buy this brand. Love when it goes on sale although always priced well. We would definitely repurchase.
Zahraa A.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
i love ice cream and vanilla so i definetly love this icecream. i live the natural vanilla because so many vanilla ice creams taste so sweet and sugary while this one tastes less sugary but sill sweet
Naomi J.
Vancouver, BC
Seriously loooove this product. Its super smooth and creamy and has an amazing real vanilla flavor. Def recommend for those who want to indulge in deep yummy flavour.
member-e2be3
Breyers has been a house fav for years. I love how creamy and flavourful this ice cream is. I love it most of the time on it's own but will occasionally add a topping🙂
Shirley C.
I love Breyers ice cream.  It may be a little pricier that some you will find in the freezer section, but ice cream is one of those products that you get what you pay for and there are certain things I just won't compromise on.  I don't often eat ice cream but when I do, I want something really good.  Breyers it is!
Hana S.
Ottawa , ON
Had this by chance up at my cottage this summer and couldn't believe how delicious it was. Creamy, rich, smooth- probably the best vanilla ice cream I've ever had. The flavour is perfect and I'm now wishing I had some in the freezer....yum!
Shelby A.
This is a classic vanilla ice cream. It's absolutely the best for all purpose use. It makes great milkshakes, is delicious on other desserts and is especially yummy with warm chocolate sauce. Always have some of this in my freezer!
Daisy M.
Toronto
Vanilla is a great, classic ice cream flavour and Breyer's does it best. I always reach for Breyer's at the grocery store! It's easy to find and they have lots of flavours. I would definitely buy again!
Athena M.
Calgary, AL
Good solid ice cream. A little bit pricey and I don't find it much different than other brands of vanilla for the price honestly. But when it's on sale I definitely will buy it as it is still a good ice cream.
Michelle L.
Plain vanilla or vanilla bean?
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
Is this a pretty creamy ice cream like its too soft, almost watery?
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Who else puts chocolate syrup on your ice cream
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Don't you agree that this ice cream is delicious
Alejandra R.
What's the difference between this vanilla and french vanilla?