BY BREYERS #10 in Ice Cream

Our Original Vanilla Ice Cream. The way vanilla should taste! Made with fresh cream, sugar, milk, and Rainforest Alliance Certified vanilla beans. Made with non-GMO sourced ingredients.

Arlene A.
This is another favourite for me. The texture is super fine and it melts on your mouth. It's very creamy and it's not super sweet which is perfect for me. The price is also very reasonable especially for the amount of ice cream each gallon contains!
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
Well you can't really compete with Ben and Jerry's and hugging dogs but when it comes to Breyers vanilla or any of their flavors and the price this ice cream is very good
Darlene F.
Edmonton
Breyers ice cream is my one staple I have to keep in the freezer! It's creamy, flavourful and rich. It also goes on sale often, so that's when I stock up on the more unusual flavours that don't necessarily go well on pie!
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
I always have this in my fridge. I use this ice cream to put on top of pies or tarts. I also enjoy putting this ice cream in my smoothies as well. It is a favourite and natural tasting vanilla flavour. Definitely recommend this ice cream.
Carmen H.
Smiths Falls, ON
Breyers makes the best vanilla ice cream! It's so good! Nothing better than a warm up treat with vanilla ice cream on it. Their ice cream isn't cheap, but we buy it on sale and make sure to always have some!
Safeena V.
Coquitlam, BC
Amazing ice cream. It's creamy and the vanilla flavour is great. Breyers is an amazing brand and it never disappoints. It's very delicious although it can be a bit pricey. I would definitely buy it again.
Nisha H.
its a creamy smooth delicious ice cream. Warning one bowl isn't enough, and you may be going in for seconds and thirds. This vanilla ice cream is delicious on apple pie! soooooo goooooodddd.
Jennifer D.
Sudbury, ON
This is our go to ice cream! We love to use it to make or own sundaes with all sorts of toppings. It's even good on its own or on top of pie! Next we will be trying it in root beer and cream soda floats!
Jennifer E.
Laval , QC
I love to cook, therefore I made a dozen homemade apple pies and nothing like warm pie and vanilla ice cream. It’s sooo good. Price is affordable for the vanilla ice cream. Definitely recommend others to try.
Jocelynn O.
Paradise, NL
My husband has a bowl of ice cream every night before bed and it has to be vanilla! You can add any kind of chocolate or candy to vanilla ice cream to add more flavor but just itself is delicious too!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?