BY BREYERS #9 in Ice Cream

Breyers?? Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

America's Favorite Vanilla Ice Cream!

Made with real vanilla bean flecks.

1.5 quart (1.41L).

Gigi C.
Calgary, AB
Very good for big tub of ice cream as sometimes the other brands taste cheaper. Also this black one tasted way better than Breyers vanilla ice cream in the blue box/packaging.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
We really like Breyers ice creams, and usually keep the vanilla or chocolate one in our freezer. Vanilla is good to have around, because it is a flavour that goes with everything. We top it with chocolate or caramel syrup, fruit, or anything else we feel like. I really like eating it from those crunchy sweet ice cream cones, that add a different texture to it. The only thing I would like to change is to make it a bit less sweet.
Lauri M.
Kelowna, British Columbia
Breyers is our favorite brand. The one in the picture is a premium one so we don't buy it often, but their Classic ones are our 'go to' ice cream! The premium ones are more rich and decadent, and to be used for very special occasions.
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
Priced well and a decently flavorful ice cream. Makes lovely smooth ice-cream floats and milkshakes! This is a lot nicer than a store-brand "vanilla ice milk" (although the latter is still better than nothing!) as it has a stronger flavor and tastes more like dairy and less like oil.
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
A tasty classic. The simplest and creamiest grocery store vanilla ice cream you can get. I like that wherever I go it will always be in stock. I often will wait and buy it when it is on special, or there is a special price for 2.
Starla L.
Welland , ON
We love the creamy taste of this ice cream! We often have difficulties finding an ice cream our youngest can eat because of celiac but this ice cream is percect for him to enjoy! We don't find that this product is overly expensive and have suggested it to many friends!
valerie m.
I've tried this and I do like it but prefer their others as I have to add so many things to vanilla. It is however, creamy and the taste is good. It's just that I seem to require that extra zing of taste flavors.
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
LOVE Breyers. Some favorites are the double churned chocolate and the French vanilla. The flavors are so natural and rich and the texture is so creamy and smooth. Usually with for these tubs to go on sale because they aren't cheap, but will splurge occasionally. Only problem is the freezer burn
Tal M.
Toronto, ON
I love this vanilla ice cream. It's not very bitter or artificial. It's definitely my top pick for when I just want plain vanilla ice cream for sundaes. I just wish it was lactose free.
Savannah S.
New Westminster, BC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Super creamy, not overly sugary at all, still the amazing original taste we all know and love. I go for this brand over any others and I know what's been put into it so it makes me feel safe purchasing it.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?