BY BREYERS #9 in Ice Cream

Breyers?? Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.

Quality Since 1866.

America's Favorite Vanilla Ice Cream!

Made with real vanilla bean flecks.

1.5 quart (1.41L).

Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
I truly love this ice cream as my "go-to-pleasure". What I love is that the ingredients are minimal. You can actually read what's in it. The ice cream is soft. I have yet to have opened a container and it was firm or rock solid. What I love?! Well, growing up my father introduced me to crumbling Nabisco Vanilla Wafer Cookies with it. In my mid 30's (35), I still eat it this was today... not to mention that I've carried the tradition on to my children! What an awesome combination. Way better than the infamous cookies and cream you find in any store or shop. Nabisco Nilla Wafers is the way to go!
I love ice cream. There is no denying ice cream for me. I must embrace my love for it, although I choose to eat more healthy.this particular brand is my favorite because it taste just like ice cream is supposed to taste. The only problem I have is that we need to come up with a way to make it taste just as good and use less sugar at the same time.
Stacy W.
Ray, OH
As far as vanilla ice cream goes, this is the best. I'm not a plain vanilla ice cream girl, but this vanilla can stand on it's own. I love that it is made frtom natural ingredients and has the vanilla bean specks in it. It truly amazing. Add a little Magic Shell and I'm happy girl!
Bianca F.
Other vanilla ice creams don't even compare to the deliciousness of Breyers! It has the perfect amount of vanilla and there's nothing artificial about it! Seeing the little specs of vanilla bean are reassuring for anyone that's doubting it! Oh and if you're feeling adventurous, opt for the French Vanilla next time! You're welcome.
Gina L.
I. Love. Breyers. I like that it has "natural" ingredients because it makes me feel a little better about eating ice cream. I think this is one of the better tasting supermarket ice cream brands out there. I've been eating this brand for as along as I can remember and probably will continue to be a consumer of it.
Karen R.
Davenport
There is nothing better then a bowl of Bryers Vanilla Ice Cream! It is the closest thing that I have found to my grandmas homemade ice cream! Smooth and creamy always reminds me of my childhood!! I love it!!!
Melissa K.
Easley
Breyers All Natural Vanilla Ice Cream is my favorite brand and flavor of ice cream, its especially good on top of Sara Lee Pound Cake All Butter with a drizzle of [product:hershey's-chocolate-syrup] and Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum . Absolutely divine!
Nicole M.
Delicious! Breyer's vanilla is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. The consistency is just right. This ice cream isn't too sweet either. It goes great with apple pie and fruit cobblers. The vanilla bean flavor is strong enough to detect, but definitely not overpowering.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
For me this is hands down one of the best ice creams you can buy at the grocery stores. It’s got more expensive so I only buy when it’s on sale. I love the fact it’s the only one that doesn’t make me sick to my stomach after a couple bites and that it’s all natural
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
I love that breyers have moved over to no hormone no additives no high fructose corn syrup. I enjoy how it is still really creamy and rich in flavor even which out those unnecessary additives. I like the basic vanilla flavor best because it can be mixed in different ways. I would re-buy this item again in the future.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
What does everyone put their ice cream with? I love chocolate syrup!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
What do you like to top your ice cream with
Angela S.
Is this this a creamy or icy ice cream? Some brands seem to not be as soft.
Yudith F.
Bronx, NY
Is it too sweet?
Erin P.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite thing to eat with this tasty treat?