BY BREYERS #20 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream.

Bursting with More Sun-Ripened Strawberries!

Quality Since 1866.

Strawberry Ice Cream.

1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
I have been working with tools fo 50 years and this cutter is awesome. This looks more like a piece of jewelry than a pizza cutter.Incredible quality and comes in a equally exquisite box .I keep this in its form fitted box in my drawer so the blade does not contact other items.Give it as a gift but don't include the price as they will think you paid a kings ransom for it.Really I could not imagine a tool better crafted and designed than this on Will be sending one to my children,The only fault I found was the wobble in the blade which I thought excessive but I corrected it by putting it in a vice and compressing the male female rivet which tightened it up,however most folks won't nor really should have to do that. The wobble wil not impair its function just that being every thing so perfect that stuck out. Buy this pizza cutter!!
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Growing up my mother never bought snacks and junk food. We didn’t even ask because we knew the answer would be “no.” But we knew we could convince her to get Breyers ice cream. All natural ingredients and my mom didn’t feel bad giving it to us. now I don’t feel bad giving it to my son. It’s so creamy and delicious without any additives. If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t tried Breyers ice cream, I definitely recommend it!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Breyers is my favorite ice cream, it's so tasty and with minimal ingredients it makes it taste so pure and delicious!! I definitely love the strawberry chunks in this. It's a really good strawberry ice cream. About the same price per gallon as most, and much better for ya
Adishree N.
Potomac, MD
A classic ice cream! My favorite flavor of ice cream, and I think this is the best brand. Strawberry ice cream is not as easy to do as one may think. Breyer's has the perfect ratio of creaminess to fruitiness, and the chunks of strawberry just make it extra delicious. I can eat half the tub in one sitting! I can't get enough.
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
I️ just tired some of the breyers ice cram today and it is so food. I️ had the cheesecake flavor and it was so soft and creamy. This is my first time buying this so I️ think I will get another sooner or later
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
After the whole thing with Blue Bell... I shied away from ice cream for awhile.... then one day the hubby brought some Breyers home..Being honest, I didn't reach for this brand for the price.. but after trying it for the first time I was HOOKED.... thanks hubby :)
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
Breyers All Natural Strawberry Ice Cream is always great. all their ice cream is yummy. I like the big pieces of strawberry in it and the smoothness of the ice cream. its a nice change from your original flavors. can be pricey but i think it's worth it
Jaimie H.
I grew up on this brand and it is the one my parents both prefer. This one has real strawberries throughout and rich and decadent taste. I absolutely love this ice cream and will take the calories for the taste and satisfaction that it gives me.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I’ve tried pretty much all of their variation, but I wanted to review this one because I feel like it’s the ultimate classic strawberry ice cream I remember eating growing up. I’m a chocolate girl through and through but put this in front of me and a bowl of chocolate, I’ll go for this.
Leilani M.
Wall Township, NJ
Love!!! not a big fan of ice cream but i love this kind. strawberry has never been my fav but i love this ice cream compared to other brands. very delicious. yesterday i paired it with a warm honey bun, banana slices and chocolate syrup.
Suhaila A.