Breyers All Natural Strawberry Ice Cream 48 oz uploaded by Lauryn C.Breyers All Natural Strawberry Ice Cream 48 oz uploaded by Kendra L.

BY BREYERS #34 in Ice Cream

Breyers® Natural Strawberry Ice Cream.

Bursting with More Sun-Ripened Strawberries!

Quality Since 1866.

Strawberry Ice Cream.

1.5 quart (1.41l). see more...

Kendra L.
I love the all natural strawberry ice cream because it doesn't have the syrup flavor. It tastes like real strawberries. It makes it easier to not feel too guilty when I indulge in it. It's not just ice cream, it's fruit, right?
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Breyers is my favorite ice cream, it's so tasty and with minimal ingredients it makes it taste so pure and delicious!! I definitely love the strawberry chunks in this. It's a really good strawberry ice cream. About the same price per gallon as most, and much better for ya
Kay L.
I love Breyer’s ice cream! I love the simple taste and ingredients. I like the chunks of strawberries in this ice cream. It’s very affordable and goes on sale often at the grocery store. Overall satisfied with this ice cream!
Tatiana H.
Athens, GA
Growing up my mother never bought snacks and junk food. We didn’t even ask because we knew the answer would be “no.” But we knew we could convince her to get Breyers ice cream. All natural ingredients and my mom didn’t feel bad giving it to us. now I don’t feel bad giving it to my son. It’s so creamy and delicious without any additives. If you’ve been living under a rock and haven’t tried Breyers ice cream, I definitely recommend it!
Patty B.
Mesquite, TX
After the whole thing with Blue Bell... I shied away from ice cream for awhile.... then one day the hubby brought some Breyers home..Being honest, I didn't reach for this brand for the price.. but after trying it for the first time I was HOOKED.... thanks hubby :)
Jaimie H.
I grew up on this brand and it is the one my parents both prefer. This one has real strawberries throughout and rich and decadent taste. I absolutely love this ice cream and will take the calories for the taste and satisfaction that it gives me.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
I’ve tried pretty much all of their variation, but I wanted to review this one because I feel like it’s the ultimate classic strawberry ice cream I remember eating growing up. I’m a chocolate girl through and through but put this in front of me and a bowl of chocolate, I’ll go for this.
Candy R.
I love the brewers strawberry flavor , it is very good, creamy with pieces of strawberry. It isn't pricey to me , due to the fact that it's very delicious , it's affordable . I recommend to who ever is reading to buy!!!
Christina S.
Glendale, AZ
Breyers All Natural Strawberry Ice Cream is always great. all their ice cream is yummy. I like the big pieces of strawberry in it and the smoothness of the ice cream. its a nice change from your original flavors. can be pricey but i think it's worth it
Kayla P.
Greenville, NC
I love strawberry ice cream and this is one of my favorites. It doesn’t taste artificial like most ice creams do and it has actual pieces of strawberries in them. It is an extremely affordable brand of ice cream
Suhaila A.