Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer

by Brewery Ommegang

Bend the Knee is brewed with pils malt and flaked oats and hopped with Saaz, Bravo, and Styrian Golding hops. It pours a golden hue with a large, frothy head. Both the aroma and flavor mix maltiness and citrus from the hops, while Ommegang’s signature house yeast produces prominent fruitiness. Wildflower honey added during fermentation provides light sweetness to the beer, which finishes dry and with firm hop bitterness.

Has anyone tried this?
Is it worth it ?
Where I can Buy it? Thanks
Start your review of Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer!
Maddie D.
Alma, AR
Review for: Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer
We found the Valar Dohaeris last night so of course we had to try/get it since we're still big GOT fans. I think it's dusty because no one buys it so it just sits in the freezer! But, gross.🤮 is really all I have to say. Lol. It smells like beer, but really doesn't taste like beer. I'm not really sure how to describe it, I just know my boyfriend and I did not like it, especially for us to drink beer or really any liquor. It's a Belgium style ale. Definitely a good keep sake bottle! To open you have to untwist the thing holding the cork in and I thought that was pretty cool. If we find anymore GOT bottles, we'll definitely be getting them! It was $9 so that's not too pricey!
Megan M.
Lusby, MD
Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer uploaded by Megan M.
Every time my husband finds a new one in stores he buys two. One for drinking and one for saving. So far I really liked the Mother of dragons. The king of the north was too hoppy for me but my husband loved it. We both enjoyed the For the Throne. The bottles alone are worth it if your a Game of thrones fanatics like we are. #birthdaybash #gameofthrones
Manuela P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer uploaded by Manuela P.
Absolutely stunning looking beer! 🍺 the aroma let’s you know there will be some good flavors. “‘Mother of dragons” will be great if you love cherry. Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer
Tiffany L.
I LOVE GAME OF THRONES!! I can't wait for this product to make it's debut!! I'm not sure how I'll buy only one, I may have to buy the set! :)
Patrick S.
Salem, AL
Love the red one it’s smoky flavor really brings the beer as a nice pour. The blue one is very strong for a stout. Haven’t tried the yellow one yet. Saving it for a special day. The new one though is the best one to get!!!! The one for season finale. It’s heaven.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Review for: Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer, Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer, Brewery Ommegang Game of Thrones Bend the Knee Beer
HOLY MOLEY. This is one of the ABSOLUTE BEST beers that I have ever tried. As a huge GoT fan, I bought one of each bottle with each house sigil. I was so excited when I saw the flavor notes within the beer. There were absolutely no bottles within 60 miles of my house but you bet your bum I called and reserved a bottle and drove all the way to get it. I poured it into a tulip glass and enjoyed it with the latest season of GoT. Before I knew it, the first bottle was empty because it was so delicious. The other two bottles were consumed halfway through the season and at the finale. If I come across any more bottles of this, I will buy every single one on the shelf. I think its a very reasonable price. I am a HUGE Ommegang fan so I love that they have a special GoT collection!!!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I was pleasantly surprised by this beer!! I expected the novelty of it to be greater than its taste. The price tag is higher than its worth....but that's because you are paying for the novelty. We purchased all the flavors for the season premier and would definitely buy again for the finale. As for a regular drinking beer, probably not as much because of the price tag and this bottle only fills two glasses.
Megan Joy W.
Erie, PA
Every year in the summer Ommegang puts out a new Game of Thrones beer and of course it's always delicious. You know summer is here and that winter is coming when this rolls around.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sehar C.