BY NONE

Debbie T.
Dallas
I don't drink beer so I haf to choose something to do this survey. Beer is not good to me. I know other people love it but I don't
Priscilla M.
long beach
I don’t like it at all. Tastes bitter and gross. I wouldn’t drink try it again!! There’s nothing good about it
Monet S.
Don’t really like I️t too much, price isn’t bad. I️ just don’t like I️t at all. It’s just not for me!
Kayla H.
Georgetown, KY
Not much of a beer drink I like more liquor or mix drinks then the beer taste per say.