Brew La La - Organic Green Tea Pomegranate - 50 Tea Bags uploaded by Tania B.Brew La La - Organic Green Tea Pomegranate - 50 Tea Bags uploaded by Priscilla M.

BY BREW LA LA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bursting with refreshing flavor! We've combined the crisp freshness of green tea with the sweet and juicy pomegranate to bring you a healthy delicious and most of all enjoyable experience. Features Style & Taste String & Tag Tea Bags Caffeine Free Gluten Free No Artificial Colors or Flavors No GMOs USDA Certified Organic Tea 50 tea bag count Pack of 2 Kosher Dimension - 3.25 x 4.5 x 3.5 in. Item weight - 14 oz. see more...

Review (1)
Priscilla M.
First of all let me start by saying AMAZING!! I am a big tea drinker. I have searched high and low for good teas. When I tried this tea I fell in love . Every time I bought a peach tea It was always made with black teas. I wanted something refreshing and I found it! Not only is it healthy but it taste light with just the right amount of peach and ginger to it. Most of the time I add organic honey to my Tea with Lala brew green peach ginger tea I don’t need any sugar any sweetener any honey. It’s the right amount of happiness in a little cup. I bought mine at Tuesday morning but they also sell it on Amazon. If you are a tea drinker, I encourage you to try . You will not be disappointed

back