BY BREW LA LA

Enjoy the taste of juicy blueberries with the smoothness and health benefits of green tea. Delicious hot and iced! Features Style & Taste String & Tag Tea Bags Caffeine Free Gluten Free No Artificial Colors or Flavors No GMOs USDA Certified Organic Tea 50 tea bag count Pack of 2 Kosher Dimension - 3.25 x 4.5 x 3.5 in. Item weight - 14 oz. see more...

Alyssa M.
My favorite tea. the blueberry smell is AMAZING. and I drink it all the time, it's even good as iced tea
Louanna G.
Hands down, probably one of the BEST green teas I've ever tried. I wasn't a green tea fan until I tried this tea! It's so good, and if you're like me and like your tea sweet, this is great because you don't have to add a lot of sugar, I even drink it sometimes with no sugar at all in it. Also, I was afraid that the blueberry flavor would be too strong, but it's perfect. It's not harsh at all. It's all organic and it's delicious! You can't go wrong with this tea.