Brew Dr.
Kombucha, Mint Lemonade, 14 Fl Oz

Brew Dr. Kombucha, Mint Lemonade, 14 Fl Oz

by Brew Dr.

A light and refreshing kombucha featuring spearmint, peppermint, lemons and green tea. A classic combination, deliciously applied.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brew Dr. Kombucha, Mint Lemonade, 14 Fl Oz!
Brooklyn, NY
Brew Dr. Kombucha, Mint Lemonade, 14 Fl Oz uploaded by Julie S.
Mmmmmmmmmm so perfect for summer. Refreshing and fizzy. The kombucha flavor is really well balanced by the lemon and mint. I love the packaging and the bottle works great as a bud vase after you drink it if you so desire. I love that I can understand every word in the ingredient list and nothing feels out of place. A bit expensive at $4 a bottle but its complex flavors make it well worth the price.
Puyallup, WA
I’d say one of the less flavorful brands of kombucha, but thankfully that means less vinegar tasting too! Perfect when you’re just craving something carbonated and still want to feel good afterwards ✨
Portland, OR
Brew Dr. Kombucha, Mint Lemonade, 14 Fl Oz uploaded by Ella P.
Not the best flavor but it’s not horrible-I just prefer other ones. Give it a try though.
Kombucha is everything I have couple of my favorite brands and this one of them. This flavor is so delicious 😋😋 recommend.
FABULOUS taste! Minty without being aggressive, and it has a subtle lemon taste so it isn’t too sweet and doesn’t give gut rot!
Eugene
This was one of the first Kombucha’s I tried and it remains one of my favorites. It really does taste like mint lemonade just with that kick kombucha has. I enjoy it because it does not taste too vinegary to me, the mint flavor levels it out pretty well. Just remember not to smell it first!
Omaha, NE
This flavor is really good, subtle. I always feel good after drinking their kombucha.
I generally like the flavor of kombucha, but if I’m told something will taste like mint lemonade, I expect to taste mint and lemonade. This kombucha mostly tastes like a generic kombucha without much added flavor. Brew Dr. is one of my favorites, and I liked this kombucha, it just didn’t have the mint or lemon flavor I expected.
Toledo, OH
Brew Dr. Kombucha, Mint Lemonade, 14 Fl Oz uploaded by Skai S.
One of my favorite kombucha brands in one of my favorite flavors. The lemon isn't too overpowering and the mint adds a really nice depth of flavor that you don't see in every kombucha. There's only 30 calories per serving and it's low sugar as well.
St, ON
I find the Brew Dr. Kombucha brand tastes (still fermented) than some other kombucha brands I have had. I like this flavor and have found it sold both individually and at the Costco in a variety pack. Depending on grocery stores it can vary in price. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is just starting out their kombucha adventures. This one is a bit milder in flavor and you don't always get notes of mint and lemonade as you drink it.

Looking for your answer?