BeveragesCoffee & TeaKeurig
Brew and Save Reusable Coffee K-Cups for 20 and 10 Brewers

Brew and Save Reusable Coffee K-Cups for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers

by Keurig

The Brew and Save system is perfect for your Keurig 2.0 or 1.0 Brewer.

Has anyone tried this before and is it worth it?
Start your review of Brew and Save Reusable Coffee K-Cups for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers!
Tre K.
Brew and Save Reusable Coffee K-Cups for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers uploaded by Tre K.
This product is great. I couldn't find the exact brand I have, but this looks really similar. I have the Perfect Pod filter that came with a scoop for measuring out a perfect k pod. I really like this filter and highly reccomend this product!!
Quinsea  P.
Oakland, CA
Brew and Save Reusable Coffee K-Cups for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers uploaded by Quinsea  P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love that I can get any flavor coffee I want and still use my #keurig super easy to use, affordable and easy to clean
April B.
Topeka, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a huge money saver. We have two in our house. Easy to fill and clean. Its Great for so many reasons. Keeps you from wasting money on K-cups, you can use your favorite ground coffee and make your cup of coffee as strong as you want, easy to throw in dishwasher. Plus you can also buy liners for these but i just put my coffee right in the cup instead. Its worth it.
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
Brew and Save Reusable Coffee K-Cups for Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers uploaded by Alisha L.
I love this little device. I can save money and the planet at the same time. I can buy my favorite brands of coffee or even blend flavors for the perfect cup of coffee. I've been using this same cup for over a year. It's easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. #InfluensterAwards2020!
Crystal  W.
Rock Hill, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love my Keurig Slim machine! It is so convenient especially when you're half asleep 😴! This is my first machine and I'm very happy thus far. I hate it has such a small water reservoir. However, I like the fact of my purified water always being fresh! K cups can be expensive so using the reusable coffee k cup is more cost efficient! I throw in a k cup for the first cup and then grab my regular coffee and fill up the reusable! #gottahavemycoffee K-Slim Single Serve Coffee Maker
Christina  H.
North Vernon, IN
I use these every day!! Best investment ever!! Helps protect the environment! I highly recommend this product
Pamela P.
Sometimes my favorite or craving coffee/espresso blend just isn’t in the kcup. I can easily use these reusable ones to not only save on the plastic waste I am creating but I also get to enjoy all flavors! Worth it definitely
Magda W.
Shelby Twp, MI
Awesome way to help the environment and to use whatever coffee you want. It’s a great way to customize your morning cup of joe.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Kcups get so expensive! These are great to put in ground coffee from bags or cannisters. Still get good flavor with these. Just make sure you put the cup in correctly as I put it in upside down once and the machine punctured the Kcup!
Shelby C.
Dayton, OH
I love this for when i run out of pods. It’s also great for when you have company and there are more than one type/brand of coffee preferred