Breville Vertuo Next Bundle

by Breville

Vertuo Next takes the full range of Nespresso coffee styles even further with five cup sizes available to brew at the touch of a button. With a sleek new design made from 54% recycled plastics, Vertuo Next will fit any kitchen and to go the extra mile, eve
Start your review of Breville Vertuo Next Bundle!
Yvonne L.
I bought this from bedbathand beyond for Christmas to replace my current machine that died on me after 5 years. This machine makes very good coffee just like my old machine but it’s extremely loud, to the point that it wakes up my sleeping kids in their room. I’m trying to get it replaced but it’s sold out everywhere.
Heather B.
Bismarck, ND
Love this Breville . Very expensive tho . My mom has one and I absolutely love it so much . Hoping for one for Christmas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kevin I.