Breville Vertuo Next

by Breville

Vertuo Next takes the full range of Nespresso coffee styles even further with five cup sizes available to brew at the touch of a button. With a sleek new design made from 54% recycled plastics, Vertuo Next will fit any kitchen and to go the extra mile, eve

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breville Vertuo Next!
Raphaela K.
Oakland, CA
I had this in the black and gold rose. I loved this machine soooo much as it makes iced lattes quickly with no mess that were better than grabbing from a coffee shop. However this machine broke on me TWICE. They do replace it within a year but sheesh! First time the start button stopped working, second time there was an internal leak. I recommend it trying a different model.

Looking for your answer?