Breville The 'Lift And Look'® Touch

by Breville

Real world 1-touch innovations including 'Lift & Look'® and 'A Bit More'™ put total browning control at your fingertips.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breville The 'Lift And Look'® Touch!
Ashley A.
Land o lakes, FL
I don't care for this toaster it doesn't cook thoroughly and if I cook it longer it burns
Jessica S.
Petersburg, IL
We have this toaster in stainless steel. When my husband told me the price, I about died---no toaster can be worth that much, surely, right? WRONG. Once you eat toast from this toaster, you will realize you've never actually had toast until now. Seriously. It's fabulous. The toast is toasted in a way I cannot explain to people who use other 'toasters'. It comes out hot--not 'oh it was warmed against a metal coil'-- like, hot to the touch. Your life will change if you buy this toaster. We are slowly switching all of our small appliances to Breville, and haven't been disappointed one bit. Well worth the price!
Katherine L.
Merseyside, Liverpool
Does what all toaster do, some times I have to flip the bread upside down to get the whole bread toasted. Easy to use all touch control
Katrina C.
Peterborough
My toaster doesn’t do anything miraculous but it does toast my bread. It has different settings which allows you to choose how dark or light you want your toast.

Looking for your answer?