Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite

by Breville

#8 in Juicers

A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM's to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers. And over 40,000 filtering pores ensure you’ll get smooth, delicious, healthy refreshment every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite!
Silvia R.
Killeen, TX
Tengo este extractor de frutas hacen mas de 6 años y aun esta como nuevo. Lo recomiendo
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite uploaded by Nichole K.
Wish it was a little easier to clean and put together or take apart. That being said it makes incredible juice. I use it with vegetables or fruit to make fresh juice every day. It is very easy to use, doesn’t leak or splash juice all over the place and makes a great tasting juice without chunks of vegetables ending up in the juice.
Gloria C.
Fitchburg, MA
Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite uploaded by Gloria C.
The juicer I have is excellent for all the fruit and vegetables you want too add. The only thing bad is the machine don’t squeeze the pulp of products good, means when finish the pulp of the fruits and vegetables still wet with some juice.
Rachel C.
Longview, TX
I love this. I am very much into eating clean and this helps tremendously. It is easy to use and the juice is great.
Polina F.
Warwick, PA
Really like my Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite - makes fresh veggie/fruit juices in seconds and it’s always perfectly juiced! The machine is very powerful! Only downside is the cleanup - which is probably the only reason I don’t use it everyday.
Nisha M.
Cypress, CA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I like to start my day with celery + pineapple + ginger juice when ever I can. This juicer makes it so easy to juice these at home . This juice has helped keep my skin healthy and glowing .
Jixa P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If you’re gonna get a juicer get a Breville! Don’t get anything else’! It’s amazing and we use the pulp to fertilize the garden! It’s a win win!!
Sam E.
Love this juicer!!! It’s so easy to use, does not take an expert to use and is not complicated. I use this juicer about once a week and make a large batch of juice to store each time I use it. It is more of a hassle to clean but is so worth it.
Bethany L.
Tallmadge, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the BEST juicer ever! We tried several other brands, and the motors always burnt up with use. This one just goes and goes. You can put whole apples in it, it’s so powerful. We love our homemade juice, especially carrot, green apple, lemon, and ginger. Yummy!
Yvonne R.
Las Vegas, NV
Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite uploaded by Yvonne R.
Purchased at: Target
I use this juicer almost every day. I admit at first was not easy to put together, but I got used to it after a couple of uses. It juices well, however I feel like the pulp left behind is very wet and a lot of juice is left in it but for the money it costs it does a good job.

Looking for your answer?