Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite

by Breville

#3 in Juicers

A 1000 watt motor spins up to 13,000 RPM's to give you up to 30% more juice than traditional juicers. And over 40,000 filtering pores ensure you’ll get smooth, delicious, healthy refreshment every time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite!
Silvia R.
Killeen, TX
Tengo este extractor de frutas hacen mas de 6 años y aun esta como nuevo. Lo recomiendo
Nichole K.
Las Vegas, NV
Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite uploaded by Nichole K.
Wish it was a little easier to clean and put together or take apart. That being said it makes incredible juice. I use it with vegetables or fruit to make fresh juice every day. It is very easy to use, doesn’t leak or splash juice all over the place and makes a great tasting juice without chunks of vegetables ending up in the juice.
Gloria C.
Fitchburg, MA
Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite uploaded by Gloria C.
The juicer I have is excellent for all the fruit and vegetables you want too add. The only thing bad is the machine don’t squeeze the pulp of products good, means when finish the pulp of the fruits and vegetables still wet with some juice.
Chris B.
Phoenix, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Easy clean up but loud and cumbersome. Most of the pulp still feels wet, upgrade to a masticating juicer if you can afford it. Pros: pulp and leaves rarely left the machine, cleanup was very quick for me. It does produce a lot of juice in comparison to my friends hamilton beach juicer. Simple to use in my opinion. Cons: Very loud Bulkier than most juicers, i live in a studio and rhis was not practical. It produces a lot of juice, but then much of the pulp felt wet.
Nisha M.
Corona, CA
Decorator Expert Level 5
I like to start my day with celery + pineapple + ginger juice when ever I can. This juicer makes it so easy to juice these at home . This juice has helped keep my skin healthy and glowing .
Rachel C.
Longview, TX
I love this. I am very much into eating clean and this helps tremendously. It is easy to use and the juice is great.
Polina F.
Warwick, PA
Really like my Breville The Juice Fountain® Elite - makes fresh veggie/fruit juices in seconds and it’s always perfectly juiced! The machine is very powerful! Only downside is the cleanup - which is probably the only reason I don’t use it everyday.
Jixa P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
If you’re gonna get a juicer get a Breville! Don’t get anything else’! It’s amazing and we use the pulp to fertilize the garden! It’s a win win!!
Sam E.
Love this juicer!!! It’s so easy to use, does not take an expert to use and is not complicated. I use this juicer about once a week and make a large batch of juice to store each time I use it. It is more of a hassle to clean but is so worth it.
Lila B.
Napa, CA
Love it! Great for cucumber juice, watermelon juice, etc. A really solid, high-quality juicer that I expect to last for years and years.

Looking for your answer?