Breville The Iq Kettle™ Pure

This 7 cup capacity kettle knows the ideal temperature for tea or coffee. 5 varietal settings to brew at the right temperature for Black, Green, White, Oolong Tea and French press coffee.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Breville The Iq Kettle™ Pure!
Maria P.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this guy. Does the job perfectly, keeps running after 2 years of heavy usage, boils water really fast. And looks stunning doing everything. I purchased it during Macy's sale even, so it wasn't that expensive comparing to other brands, but it might be on the pricier end at the full price. Anyway, very good investment if you love drinking tea as much as I do.
Rebecca K.
The Woodlands, TX
This is the first electric kettle I’ve purchased. It’s wonderful! It heats up quickly and has a steep feature too. Highly recommend!
Dayna M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
This is one item that gets used everyday in our house. It is great because you can pre-set it the night before. Plus it has different settings for the different types of tea. This is the best tea maker around!
sarah K.
Federal Way, WA
Super chic looking since it's clear and it makes the kitchen look clean and modern when we have this out. Heats and boils water fast and easy to clean.
Judy S.
Braselton, GA
I never knew how much I needed this kettle until my daughter gave it to me as a gift. I use it all the time!
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
This makes my life so much easier. I use for tea, French press coffee, making broth, instant oatmeal. I love it!
Henrietta H.
Vineland, NJ
Luv this amazing electric tea kettle. Convenient with great features. Heats tea water quickly and makes for a perfect cup of tea. A little pricey but worth it for me. I recommend
Nicolet W.
Venetia, PA
Love that this is a glass tea kettle because it's important to not heat things in plastic. It is sleek to keep on the countertop.
Tara S.
Maitland, FL
I use my kettle every day- at least three times a day. it’s so easy to use and takes a minute to get boiling water! My 14 year old loves tea also and she uses it just as often. It’s very expensive for boiling water in though but overall Im very happy with it!
Dawn S.
Preston, MD
I love my tea maker. It’s a little pricy but makes the best cup of tea. I love all the settings it had along with a warmer. If you’re an avid tea drinker this is for you

Looking for your answer?