Breville The Fountain Cold Juicer uploaded by Evelina K.

BY BREVILLE #7 in Juicers

Breville Juice Fountain Cold with cold spin technology allows juice to be dispensed through a precision, italian made mesh and juice is pushed up and through Breville's patent pending elevated juicing system into an extra large 70 fluid ounces seal. see more...

Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
I spent my money to get this better juicer. Overall, I like its powerful motor and easy assembly. It has a large capacity pulp bin. I’m still disappointed that it doesn’t juice greens that well. This was one of the reasons why I splurged for it. I’m going to call the company to make sure that I’m not doing something wrong. I’d still recommend it as it is a very good juicer.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
Just bought this juicer for myself as a Christmas present and so far I love it. It juices everything so fast and it comes out cold. It was a little pricey but definitely worth the price considering cold pressed juices are thousands of dollars.
Jessica M.
Austin, TX
I like this juicer it does well for vegetables and harder fruits but when it comes to softer fruits like mangoes and oranges it, the left over pulp is still pretty wet and I don't feel like it gets all of the juice out from the softer fruits
Evelina K.
This juicer is really amazing. It’s juices everything very thoroughly, it’s easy to set up and not too bad to clean. I use this on a regular basis.
Carolyn W.
Kitchener, ON
Obsessed with this. It makes delicious fresh juice so easily. The cute is a good size, and so is the pitcher - I can make and store so much juice! It juices hard fruits and veggies like beets easily, and it's great that it's a cold juicer so I get most of the vitamins and nutrients every time. It looks really nice on my counter too. The waste bucket is large and very convenient, so I can make a lot of juice every time.
Giuli D.
montreal, QC
I had an old juicer and it worked perfectly fine but THIS- is- life!
Easy to clean, easy to use, expensive looking and it's not that expensive! I super recommend it!