BY BREVILLE

The 110 watt Citrus Press has a finned juicing cone and fruit dome which provide grip and pressure to maximize juice extraction. This press extracts juice from the smallest lime to the largest grapefruit from the same cone with effortless, one handed. see more...

Review (1)
Rayan ر.
Agadir

Hay: My Name is Hassania I'm froom morocoo (Agadir)I have 333 followers on my account and more than 100 followers on Facebook and Snape Chat too. Every day the number of followers increases, I can boost your product to more, I love this product very much. And your company also want to frequently review this product at your expense in my sites, and I can help you to promote your products by means of a rephysemeth in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the internet, while helping the company to promote products and the company's continuity in production E-mail: hassaniya_rayan@live.com.