BY BREVILLE #28 in Electric Kettles

With its sleek, cord-free design and brushed stainless steel base and body, Breville's electric teakettle is a functional beauty. It heats up on a power base that plugs into the wall and rests on the base when not in use. Multi-directional base includes cord storage. Powerful 1500-watt, concealed element rapidly brings water to a boil, and the auto shutoff feature prevents kettle from boiling dry. Blue backlight indicates the water level. Blue-tinted lid lifts slowly because of internal-dampening mechanism. Removable scale filter. Hand wash. Limited one-year warranty. Available online only. see more...

Gina L.
Bought this when it was on sale. It’s reliable and haven’t had any issues with it so far. I’m a huge tea drinker so I use this everyday. I like that i can heat up a large volume of water at once. Is a little on the loud side though
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I love this kettle. I use it everyday to make a cup of tea for to boil water for my kids oatmeal. It is more on the expensive end but it's so worth it. I've had another cheap one that wouldn't work at all after I washed it.
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Absolutely love this electric tea kettle ! Stylish, works great! Heats water very quickly!
Katrina W.
LOVE this kettle! My family has had ours for 7 years and it only just died the other day. We plan on buying another one. At under $100, it is such a steal. It heats up water really quickly and I love the sleek, modern design. Also love that it lights up so you can see the water level clearly. Highly recommend for all you big tea drinkers out there!