Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machine uploaded by Megan T.

BY BREVILLE

Juicers - In just 5 seconds you can enjoy an 8-oz. glass of juice with the high-powered Breville Juice Fountain Plus. This dual-speed, 850-watt Breville professional juice extractor features an extra wide 3" circular feed tube that accommodates whole fruits and vegetables without any pre-cutting or peeling. The patented stabilizing knife centers and holds fruit and vegetables over the dual-action cutting assembly. The stainless-steel diagonal knife blades and surrounding 115 conical knives grate pulp into ultra-fine pieces. The stainless-steel micro-mesh filter features 40,000 pores for superior filtration. An improved 34-oz. pitcher features a slide-in froth separator for the ultimate-tasting juice. Juicer's removable parts are dishwasher-safe. Australian-based Breville products set the standard in no-compromise performance and durability. Breville's new generation of heavy-duty, professional-grade countertop appliances for the home chef offer forward-thinking innovation, remarkable design - Specifications Model: JE98XL Watts: 850 Size: 12 1/2"W x 8 1/4"D x 16 3/4"H Weight: 9 lb. 8 oz. Material: High-grade polymer, stainless-steel Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China Use and Care For easy cleaning, rinse all removable parts under running water immediately after each use. All removable parts (juicer cover, filter bowl surround, pulp container, stainless-steel filter basket and pitcher) are top-rack dishwasher-safe or may be washed in hot soapy water. To assist with cleaning, soak the stainless-steel filter basket in hot soapy water for approximately 10 minutes immediately after juicing is completed. If pulp is left to dry on the filter, it may clog the fine pores of the filter mesh. Use the included nylon cleaning brush to remove pulp from the mesh holes. Never soak the filter basket in bleach. Wipe the motor base with a damp cloth. see more...

Miranda M.
Whiteland, IN
I bought this after watching the Netflix documentary 'Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.' I had never owned a juicer before so I really had no idea what to expect. It juiced the Carrots I tried for the first time with minimal effort on my end and the juice was delicious.

This is a very high maintenance appliance. It comes apart in several pieces (each of which needs to be cleaned in between uses). The waste is quite high, you are left with a ton of pulp with just about everything.

So, in short, it's easy to use but tiresome to clean and upkeep. A little steep on the price.  Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juicing Machine
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
This machine is AMAZING. I buy much of my produce in bulk because it ends up being cheaper, but there's only so much one person can eat/fit in the fridge before it spoils. It's so quick and easy to use, and the cleanup is a breeze. I usually put a grocery bag in the bin so the scraps go directly in the bag and I have one less thing to clean. I will say, though, with the juicier fruits/veggies (like oranges or cucumbers), the pulp ends up being quite soggy, but it's better than trying to hand-strain them with a cheese cloth! I would recommend this to anyone!
Samantha C.
I love this product to juice! I use it for my vegetable and fruits! I make good juices and it is very easy to clean after use! Great quality and very alerts the price! definitely recommend this product!
Eliza C.
Worcester, MA
An amazing and easy juicer. It quickly swallows up all of your fruits and vegetables and pours them out into a delicious drink! The most important and my favorite part of the juicer is the easy cleanup!! some juicer are messy but not this one!
Megan T.
Winston Salem, NC
We love this thing! I can't get enough of it. It juices quickly and relatively quietly. A really great price for a great product. It's inconvenient to have to take it apart and clean it every time you use it - but the benefits outweigh that.
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
After a month of using a Hamilton Beach juicer to see if juicing is something I could be consistent with, I went ahead and splurged on this baby. It. Is. Awesome! It has a pretty powerful motor, sometimes when I put the veggies into the chute I don't even need to press them down as the machine starts pulling them in. The juice comes out completely pulp free, which is not something I could say about the HB one. The best part of all, however, is the wide mouth of the produce-feeding chute. What took me 10 minutes with the HB juicer (including prep of veggies, juicing, and clean up) took only about 5 with this baby. I highly recommend it!
Julieana F.
Kaneohe , Hi
I really love this juicer! It is easy to use and very effective. The only part I don't like is having to scrub the strainer piece on the inside ( the price you pay for having a really good strainer with small holes) but it comes with a brush that makes it easier and it only actually takes a minute or two. Every thing else is quick and easy to clean! Overall this juicer is great and has lasted me a long time with no issues!
Michelle G.
Received this as a gift from my boyfriend who knew I was getting frustrated by spending $10 on a bottle of juice! This juicer is easy to use, and as long as you follow the instructions, the juice is extracted from fruits and veggies seamlessly. I noticed that after just a couple of uses, the motor started to get weaker (it is also quite loud). The cleanup is NOT my favorite - takes a while to get a thorough clean because there are so many parts.
Kaila V.
I inherited this machine from my uncle and when I finally used it and looked up reviews, I realized this is one of the best juicers out there! It can juice entire apples and has two speeds for maximum juice extraction. This model makes delicious, fresh juice and is simple to clean and re-assemble. I recommend using grocery bags in the pulp collector for easy cleanup.
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
If you use this product as mentioned in the description, it is a breeze. The juicer is fantastic and easy to clean. Only thing you need to be careful is with the mesh. If you allow the products to even slightly dry on the mesh, it is very very hard to remove it as the holes are extremely fine.
Sarah B.
Is cleaning it easy?
Holly C.
Batavia, OH
Is this product worth the money?
Jess K.
Nepean, ON
Looking for a juicer how is this one