Breville Conical Burr Smart Coffee Grinder - BCG800XL

by Breville

Coffee Grinders & Accessories - The most flavorful fresh-ground coffee starts with the just right amount of ground beans. You choose the grind and the Breville Smart Grinder chooses the precise dose for you. Breville's Dosing IQ technology selects the perfect grind time to achieve a consistent dose for your preferred taste. Hardened stainless-steel conical burrs reduce grinding heat to protect the essential oils in the coffee beans. Backlit LCD screen displays 25 grind settings from finest espresso to coarsest French press, plus the number of cups/shots and customized grind amount. A manual adjust dial regulates for less or more grinds and coffee strength. You select between cups for Fresh press or filter and shots for espresso. The 1-lb. bean hopper with its air tight lid and locking system easily removes for storage and transfer of coffee beans. Hands-free operation directly grinds into the included grinds container or 2 portafilter cradles or your drip coffee filter basket. Comes with an easy-use guide and conical - Specifications Model: BCG800XL Capacity: 1 lb. bean hopper Watts: 165 Size: 6"W x 8 1/4"D x 15 1/2"H Weight: 5 lb. 10 oz. Material: stainless-steel, hardened stainless-steel, engineering-grade polymers Designed and engineered in Australia; made in China Use and Care Do not immerse the machine in water or place any of its parts in the dishwasher. Unplug power cord from power outlet before cleaning. Wash the grinds container and lid, bean hopper and lid and portafilter cradles in warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Wipe and polish exterior of grinder with a soft, damp cloth. Wipe the LCD screen with a soft damp cloth. Apply cleanser to the cloth and not the LCD surface. Cleaning with a dry cloth may scratch the surface. Never use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads to the clean the machine.

what can you say about quality of that product? Is it worth of the price tag??
Does this coffee grinder allow you to choose how coarse you want the coffee to be ground?
Start your review of Breville Conical Burr Smart Coffee Grinder - BCG800XL!
How would you rate this product?
Elk Creek, MO
This is a wonderful product. If you love fresh coffee then buy it. It's quick and quiet. Easy to clean.
Columbia, MO
It works so well to grind coffee to a perfect size. However it does take up a lot of counterspace
Port Elgin
Perfect burr grinder.  Love that it takes the guess work out of grinding.  It pairs perfectly with my Breville dual boiler espresso machine. It takes a bit to get used to in terms of customizing it to your beans but I'm so please with our purchase.  Worth every penny.
Quebec
By far a fancy coffee grinder. Love the way the sweet, sweet aroma waifs in the air. It's a bit loud in the early morning but hey, it's time to get up....and smell the COFFEE 😊😆
Duncan, BC
An excellent grinder however works best for shots of espresso. Has a holder for putting the espresso maker. Isn't great for grinding large amounts of coffee and the botton doesn't work properly. Stopped working pretty quickly after getting it
San diego , CA
Breville Conical Burr Smart Coffee Grinder - BCG800XL uploaded by Geraldine A.
Awesome grinder, love that you can program it to your needs. We use it for our decaf coffee. You just press and it automatically starts to fill espresso for the seconds you selected. The quality is good, its worth it. We have been using it for more than 4 months and it has worked out great.
Montreal, QC
Fantastic machine for an amateur barista! I got this along with an espresso machine with the thought that eventually I may upgrade the grinder. Now that I’ve used it, I am not sure I ever will! Very easy to use and gives a consistent result.
Courtice
I love my Breville Conical Coffee maker. Sure you pay a few more $$ for it, but you’re paying for more than just a name. You’re paying for the convenience of an all in one, also for more counter space. The most important thing is the excellent coffee this machine makes every time.
Sainte, QC
Super facile de changer la mouture, les quantités et tout, vraiment je recommande, super bonne marque de confiance en plus