BY BREVILLE

Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time. At the heart of this machine is its dual stainless steel boiler heating system with electronic PID temperature control. The dedicated espresso boiler is adjustable from 190 to 205-degrees Fahrenheit for different bean roasts and origins, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. Brand: Breville Included items: 58mm portafilter, single-wall and dual-wall filter baskets, tamper, frothing jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning tool and Allen key, water filter holder, water filters Type: Espresso machine Finish: Silver Color options: Silver Style: Espresso machine Settings: One (1) Display: Yes Wattage: 1700 Capacity: 84 ounces Model: BES920XL Dimensions: 16 inches high x 16 inches wide x 14.2 inches deep Weight: 42 pounds see more...

• Where can I buy this? Can someone provide a link? How do you like...2 Answers
  • Has anybody used this? How much is it ?3 Answers
  • Does this have leaking issues? I heard mixed opinions about this ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased the 900XL and had leaking issues. Contacted Breville and they replaced it with this 920XL model. Both machines are awesome. my husband drinks espresso coffee all day long and I bought this for him as a Christmas gift. The machine is so easy to use. heats to the perfect temp. He loves it.
Lily L.
Atlanta, GA
I drink coffee like its water. This is espresso machine is fast and super easy to you. I enjoy being able to wake up in the morning and just making a shot of espresso to take on the go. It machine is not the cheapest but it is definitely well worth it.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Had this on my wedding registry with the expectations
That it would never be purchased. I was shocked when it arrived , but thrilled. Yes, it makes an amazing latte. However, it is a total statement piece. Everyone who. Ones to our house asks about it.
Danielle T.
Saint Peters, MO
If you're a coffee lover this is for you! Its so convinent to be able to wake up and make me a shot of expresso. Highly recommend investing in one. Worth every penny.
Havana M.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this machine it works so well. I used this at a coffee shop I worked at and it always made hot and strong expresso the milk frothed part was amazing everything on this was perfect 5Stars!
Leslie A.
I was a bit iffy on this whether it was worth it and I'm so glad that i got it it saves me so much money i don't have to go to starbucks to get a great latte anymore i love this
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
I love my espresso machine, it's so much better than doing it in the coffee maker, makes my morning coffee taste like I went to Starbucks
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Super delicious espresso machine!! I love it, i use it every morning before heading out of the house its perfect!!
María R.
weston, FL
Una delicia, amo el cafe expresó y esto es genial, me encanta y lo mejor es que es automatica
Carol G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love this espresso machine... I have a smaller one, but I would love to have this one..
Shay W.
Waco, TX
Has anybody used this? How much is it ?
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
Where can I buy this? Can someone provide a link? How do you like it ? I've been wanting this. What type of drinks can you make ?
brittany f.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Does this have leaking issues? I heard mixed opinions about this and have kept away from it.